Tuesday Meowsie News…
HIYA!! SAVANNAH HERE!
First, we are again apologetic to have been so poor at communicating My little Give Away. I just had Mom UPDATE again to make sure readers know it can be ANY TYPE ANIMAL rescue, dogs, cats, piggies, from anywhere geographically. We really, really hope we get lots more comments. I will post the comments over the next few weeks because the stories are totally fantasmic!! So encouraging what animals and people can accomplish when we work together.
I like to use Monday as a day to recap my recovery progress, or set backs, from the previous week. But, today is Tuesday, but really Monday in disguise!
Sometimes I have already posted about them…sometimes not. But Monday we gave to our OTRB furriend Grouik.
Mostly, I have posted about my progress this past week:
- Playing on the Bird Watching Tower and getting to the third level! YEA!!
- Running in front of Dad all the way down the hall, looking over my shoulder, meowing very loudly to encourage him to hurry…every step he takes!! MOL
- Learning to play the CHASE GAME with Mom ALL OVER out house!! WOO HOO!!
- Learning it is safe to play outside our bedroom, like in the living room and stuff
…I am so comfortable in the THIRD LEVEL of my Bird Watching Tower, I even take naps in there now….
…and I still luvluvluv playing “I’m Gonna Get It” under the base of my favorite scratching post…this is the post that makes up one side of my SAFE PLACE in our bedroom…remember the chair is the other side of my SAFE PLACE…
…last night, I got really excited when IT ran far to the back under the base…hmmmm…maybe I was a little too exuberant? (vocab builder)….
…then I totally lost my reserve…IT ran way over to the other side just out of my reach…uuummmppphhhhffff…
…long story short…turned into a game of I WAS GONNA GET IT!!…MOL…
Something else I haven’t shared before is my neighborhood. Last night our heat broke in the early evening…our fog was back…WHOOPPEE…Mom and Dad were coming back home from dinner out and they grabbed a couple of shots of a nice night sky…
Finally, I have to admit to being stuck in my recovery process on a few things…
- I still won’t get on the couch with Mom at night to watch TV…I used to do that months ago…then stopped for reasons we can’t figure out…and all I do now is my nightly “drive by walk” through the family room, looking over at Mom and Dad…with meaningful stares to encourage them to come to the safe bedroom with me…I do that twice…then give up and wait for them…sigh..
- I luv sleeping in my office bed…but as soon as I wake up and find Mom in the office working…down I go…I leave and don’t come back…I used to spend hours with her working and me sharing time with her (I was napping of course…)
- I hide whenever anyone else comes in the house except Auntie Shannon (of course I go under the bed when she brings out the HOOVER)
- I don’t play very much with Dad…he still makes me a little nervous…except at meal time!!! MOL
That’s my late “Monday Meowsie News” delivered on Tuesday!!
Paw pats, Savannah
PeeEss…please be sure to send more comments about your rescue experiences for my book give away…