Monday Meowsie News…
Hiya!! Savannah Here!
And I have finally made up with Mom and Dad…I know they need to have their little get-a-ways…and they have been showering me with attention!
…of course I hid in my closet after they got home…it always makes Mom and Dad fret a bit when I do it…pitiful looking, huh??!!
Of course I was not being spiteful at 2AM when I upchucked on Mom…she woke up, comforted me, took off the bedspread, then started to go back to sleep, and just to let her know how much I
was still hacked off appreciate her attention, I got back in bed and talked to her for about 5 minutes and gave her some head butts…ya know…stuff to keep her awake let her know I missed her…but as I said…I have totally forgiven them…(snicker, snork, snork, bwa hahaha…)
Alrighty then, on to my newsy stuff…
First…I GOT A NEW AWARD!!!
My Weimer pal, Easy, over at Easy Blog gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award!!
I hope that means he thinks I am BEAUTIFUL!!! And that he thinks my blog is nice too!
As always, the award requires I share some things about myself…so I will add 5 more things to stuff I have already told you…
- I have nightmares!…no, seriously, I really do…I wake up sort of half asleep, cry out very pitifully…Mom comes running…and last time it happened, I was on my fave step at the bottom of the stairs and Mom was upstairs and she called me from the top of the stairs and I literally RAN up the stairs mewing to her every step of the way…and let her stoke me and baby talk me and I finally laid down and relaxed. It was a terrible nightmare.
- I don’t like bacon…sorry furriends…I am not a “treat” kind’a ladycat I guess
- I have started to sleep on the floor outside our office waiting for Mom to come play with me
- My fave time to play is about 10PM
- I still want to do my Precious Prancing Pony Movie….sigh