Monday Meowsie News…A Guest Post
HIYA!! SAVANNAH HERE!!!
Well, I had a good furriend make an offer I could not refuse. Remember my Real Rescue Cats Are Talking Interview with Mistletoe?? Well, her little brofur, Hitch offered to do a Guest Post so I could keep company with Mom and we could relax a bit from writing. Of course, I pounced on his offer!!
Mistletoe and Hitch leave wonderful comments on many blog…you will see Miss Dorothy their Mom’s email address and no blog…that’ because they are Readers Without Blogs (RWB)!!! Pawsome, huh?!
I need all the “Mom Time” I can get!! Let me know in comments how you enjoy having a Guest Post!!!
Hi, my name is Hitch. *whispering* we have to be really quiet because Mistletoe doesn’t know I’m doing this. You might recognize our names because we visit lots of your blogs.
I really like all the blogs we read, but…ummm…one of my very favorite blogs is Savannah’s Paw Tracks (Autobiography of a Former Shelter Cat). I think it’s just the best and Savannah is just the nicest, prettiest girlcat around. *blushing ears* don’t tell anyone I said that….(shhh…I may a teeny bit of a crush on Savvy)
HuMom says we’re both too young to date, and…well, Savannah has so many mancat friends, that are cooler and older than me…sigh…
Anyway, Savannah and her Mom, Miss Linda, have been really busy helping some kitties called The Royals. So I was thinkin’ that I could help by doing some of her blog for her, so she’d have more time to save all the other kitties.
Only, I don’t really know what to do. Maybe, you’d like to see some pictures of me and my furramily?
This is me. I’m gray and white. Just like Savannah. I got my name because my humans didn’t think “Carjacker” was a good name. I think I might tell you all about my name someday. But I didn’t really carjack anyone….exactly…(notice my cute outstretched paw…ummm…yup…those are my claws too)
This is Pumpkin (front) and Tiger (rear) my brofurs. They came to our furever home before me.
This is Mistletoe. She’s the boss of all of us. She was in one of Savannah’s Real Rescue Cats Are Talking interviews. Savannah’s interviews with adult rescues are just one of the special things about her. *wistful sigh*
This is Lizzie. She’s our Woofie. She loves the ginger twins the very best cause she took care of them when they were babies.
So, that is a little about me and my furramily. I hope I did ok on this writing stuff so Savannah has time to help her Mom work with everybody to save The Royals.
Maybe she’ll want me to help her again sometime with her blog…(shhhh…don’t tell Mistletoe). I wouldn’t mind a bit. I’d do anything Savannah asked me to.
Maybe then I could tell you how I found my furrever home. Make sure you keep reading Savannah’s blog and maybe you’ll see me again (waves paw and gives a little wink…looks over shoulder…oooppss…gotta go…here comes Mistletoe…paws iPad to switch to home screen…heh…heh).
Paw Pats, Savannah and Guest Hitch!
peeEss: UPDATE ON THE ROYALS
- Not much has changed except we don’t actually know what condition they are in. The Animal Control folks are not forthcoming with information about that.
- Final cost for doing the jail break of all 3 Royals based on what they told Miss Rhonda late tonight is $1,115 USD: includes all boarding fees; de-fleaing; rabies shots; health certificates for them to travel
- If you are able…donations for The Royals boarding costs, health certificates to travel, rabies shots can be made to lcrodgers at sbcglobal dot net…that is Mom’s PayPal account. Any donations exceeding the final costs will be reimbursed…once we know final costs, anyone who has donated after we reach that number will receive a full reimbursement…seriously…I don’t need any more toys, or treats or stuff…so Mom Linda won’t be needing any of that moola for me!
- Purrlease remember…The Royals Mom, Miss Rose, is also a tragic part of this rescue. Her own huFamily abandoned her in seeing that she was taken care of for her final resting place…send her some purrayers and purrs
- And, we are piecing together the WHOLE STORY of Operation Save The Royals and their rescue story will be posted on this blog sometime in mid to late March