Monday Meowsie News
HIYA!! SAVANNAH HERE!!
What a lot of news I have for you today!!
First let me ask everyone…do you remember this face???
Come on…bet you can’t even guess who this is…but go ahead…give it a go…who is this CAT?????
You are RIGHT!!!
Mom Linda had a visit with him this weekend…here he is in all his magnificent mancat-liness!!
Cuzin Leo is doing fine. His Dad Dave has been bizzy, bizzy with work…AND…he is renovating his Leo’s garden! More will be revealed on Cuzin Leo’s blog later in the weeks to come…purrlease do not give up on him…he is so grateful for all everyone has done for him.
My next news is…ummm…well….ahhh….errrrrrrrrrrrrr….ok, ok…let’s just say it is ‘different’ for a cat blog…na’mean???
So, my long time readers know that my humans’ had Siberian Huskies long before me…and I am sort of a wannabe ‘Sibe’…seriously!
My good Sibe furriends Mika, Lexus and Koda at Love is being Owned by a Siberian just gave me the most PAWSOME gift of my whole life…membership into the Secret Siberian Society (SSS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are certain things you need to do to be inducted into the S.S.S (secret sibe society) There are two different sets of rules. One set for huskies and their owners and one set for those of you (pets or humans) who have a undying love of the breed…this would be me!!!
Rules for furriends who have an undying love for huskies :
You must be willing to wear a set of husky ears and our gorgeous plume tail.
- You must know at least one Sibe fact about our breed…Savvy’s Mom Linda and Dad Peter know like a TON about us!!
- You must follow our Sibe-Vibe posts weekly…of course Savvy, as a wannabe Sibe does this!
- You must share what your interests is in becoming a member of the S.S. S. And Savannah has let us know for a long time!
- Finally, you must agree to keep ‘lips closed’ about this society when conversing with non Sibe lovers…got it?
So…here I am sporting all my Sibe ears and tail plumes!!! (click to bigify and hover over photos to see full captions)
If you are a ‘wanna be’ Sibe…just head on over to Mika, Lexus and Koda’s blog and ask if you can join the S. S. S.
And my other news is another PAWSOME AWARD FROM MY PAL NISSY!!!
Yoo Hoo Award
Celebrating Nissy’s Achievement of 100,000 views for his pawsome blog
As Nerissa says…
“The rules for acceptin’ the Yoo-hoo! YOO-HOO! Award are pretty simple.
- Firstly, post the award on your blog and thank the blogger who gave it to you.
- Secondly, visit at least three of the blogs that are receiving the award along with you and leave a
- Thirdly, tell us all three things you have to celebrate. You know, three things for which you are
- Lastly, pass along the award to seven other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
So let me get started first with my THREE THINGS TO CELEBRATE:
- I am loved, and know that tummy rubbing is pretty nice
- I think I can learn to share my life with another cat…meaning The Kid Sage
- My Dad still calls me his Princess
Now for my SEVEN nominees, should they chose to accept this award from me…
Miss Priscilla from Priscilla Speaks
Mika from Owned by a Husky
Cathy Keisha, my one and only BFGF
Scylla, from Alessandra, the cats and dogs
Tutu, from the Furries of Whisspy
Allie, from A Tonk’s Tail
I hope all will accept this pawsome award…at least they know I celebrate counting them as my furriends!