Friday Memes and Smiles

I have a couple of fun memes to get you starting to make your Friday smiles shine!

First up, The Kid Sage has a little somethin’ to get all my kitty and woofie pals smiling big!!

Betcha’ lots of my pals know just what this task is all about! Give me some examples in comments if you feel like sharing.

And of course I couldn’t let our foster kittens miss a Friday Meme just in case they get off to their forever homes before next time. And yes!! Katie and Lilly are both now healthy and ready for adoption!!

Have a great weekend my pals!!

11 thoughts on “Friday Memes and Smiles

Hooray for Katie and Lilly. We hope they find their happily ever after really soon!

Oh, and TKS … well done with cleaning the floor!

2. Marjorie Dawson on said:

They are wonderful kittens to see and I hope all goes well.

Isn’t Sage looking shiny! She did make me laugh!!

Marjorie and Silver

Those are great! 🙂

4. Those were both totally purrfect!

5. The Island Cats on said:

Excellent as always!

TKS did a good job, but Katie & Lily are the best this week, paws down. Glad they are both better !

7. chrisscatmeow on said:

Brilliant made me laugh….x😻😸💜🐾🐾🐾

Savvy, I thought you meant horking yer breakfast or supper on the floor. If you did, I do that ALL the time. But Momma has changed my food and I hork a lot less now.
    Katie Isabella

9. I love your memes today!

10. Aww, those two are adorable, and we do hope that a forever home is around the corner… and has lots of crumbs and treats to clean up, MOL
    Great memes this week:- strangely it is usually me shouting for clean up in aisle 3 as it is Mrs H who treads on and tips the water and food plates over! Humans, they create more work than they clear up!
    Purrs
    ERin

11. true… no one wants a lonely crumb on da floor ;O)))

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )