Friday Memes for Friday Smiles

Hey everyone, so  tickled you joined me today. I really need to hear in comments if any one of my three meme creations made you giggle, even just a teeny bit.

Don’t ya just dislike knowing some other cats choice for lunch?? Purrsonally, I totally gag at anything fishy. Now TKS, she is totally fine with that. UGH!

Ummm—so’s we don’t go outside here in my castle. But I bet’cha some of my pals know what their back up plan is just in case they climb a tad too high. Please share in comments what your best rescue plans are.

Please help me and TKS learn how to behave around this new foster kid, Pipsqueak, so’s we don’t get yelled at by Mom L and Dad P. I know Pip needs his own forever home, but darn…does he have to wreck mine???

19 thoughts on “Friday Memes for Friday Smiles

1. These are all great. We particularly like the last one. It is SO annoying when someone invades your space and you’re not allowed to defend your territory. Purrs Snoops and Kommando Kitty

2. Ha ha ha! We lubs Sage’s analysis of what prompts Human intervention. Phooey!
    It is the right of adult resident felines to paw whap the kitten at will.

TKS, you have to try and see things from Pipsqueak’s POV. Try not to whack him too much, okay?

4. The K Clowder on said:

Wes gotta tells yous, the Memes is terrific! Especially #2! The neighborhood cat was up a tree for 3 no make that 4 days! Gosh he yelled!
    Purrs
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

5. Savvy you are just too funny. We have not had a high climber since Angel Buttons pushed the screen out and disappeared. Two days later Dad heard him 40 feet up a tree. Yeah we got him down. He stayed on the ground since. TKS do you and Rumpy Bump text how to be bad? Great Memes

6. These were all funny!

Those were great.

8. Edie Chase on said:

My cat Jake enjoys chewing the tape on packages too. Maybe you kitties need to practice some social distancing in your home. Then Miss Savvy won’t have to smell anyone’s lunch and Pipsqueek won’t fall victim to random smacky paws. 😹

9. You and TKS have to put that Pipsqueak in his place!

Apparently MomL has learned to pick her battles with TKS ! Purrs !

11. chrisscatmeow on said:

Definitely cheered us up thank you.x😻💜🐾

12. Bravo cuties, those were great!

13. Hello Ms. Savvy and mom Linda. I’ve been meaning to tell you this for months now but I kept forgetting. My darling Jay passed away this past February, just two months short of turning 17.

I am heartbroken. I miss my little buddy, so much. I thought you’d like to know

• I am so very sad to learn about Jay’s departure for The Rainbow Bridge. I know you loved him so much as did the cat blogosphere when he posted. Jazz Cat Jay, right? Hope you are doing well wherever you are living now and that a sweet kitty will show up for you to love, sent by Jay from The Bridge.

• Yesm Jazz Cat Jay. One of these days, I’ll post there about his passing. I am still too sad to do that. I miss him so much. Sometimes I think I see him with the corner of my eye, but then I look and he’s not there. Sometimes I think I hear him calling out to me, like when he wanted me to play hide and seek with him.

Hitch was rescued by the firefighters. Twice. I don’t think he thought it out before climbing!

15. Dalton,Benji & Pipo aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs on said:

Pipsqueak, Oh MY!! Those are cute memes!

16. Keep the blogs going mom L and pop P.

17. hope you found a lot of tasty things on the counter..

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )