Not Even A Skype Call

Gone, gone, gone…as always…*wipes dampness from eye*

CD 07

Thankfully, I have my ever present bestest furriend, Nanuk. He is always here for me, right near my dining station and I can count on him to console my loneliness…(every time I dine at my kitchen station, I always give my Nanuk special smoochies; no exceptions…)

nanuk you comfort me

nanuk and nana share secrets

This is our Sunday Selfie…click on the badge to join the fun…

Sunday Selfies Badge

33 thoughts on “Not Even A Skype Call

1. kittiesblue on said:

These are absolutely the pawsomest selfies. It is always nice to include a furiend. Thank you so, so much for joining and supporting our blog hop. You are excellent furiends to us. Ho, ho, ho, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

2. Autumn used to have a white angora stuffie that she told her problems to.

3. Whatever brings you comfort during your time of need, CK. If you need to teleport over for some cuddles from our Mom, we don’t mind. Hope your peeps come home soon.

XOXO

4. Marty the Manx on said:

Poor unloved Savvy, there is an extra cat tree, cat bed, soft blankie, any time you would like to jump in the transport tunnel and come here.
    Luvs
    Marty

Thank COD for Nanuk, Savvy. Hey, if you need us to come over, let us know … we’ll fire up the boogie mats!

6. Katie Isabella on said:

Sweetest dearest GIRL! I am so saddened that YOU are saddened and all alone except Nanuk. Thank goodness for furriends. Savvy, I asked Spitty to tell you that mom and I have had the worst time imaginable getting to your blog. Only using the link this time was I able to get here. ALL my love and lots of smoochies. Love you.

• Oh My Cat!! please email Mom L ASAP before surgery so she can help. lcrodgers at sbcglobal dot net

no one else has reported such a problem but we only have Tuesday and Wednesday this week to do corrections. Mom Linda is travelling all day Monday returning to me (I will of course give her the back of disrespect for abandonment) anyway…email us ASAP

7. sending gentle (((hugs))) & cuddles & tender *smooches* for Nylablue’s BFF Savannah…is there anything I can send you sweet girl?? Besides to tell you Mom L & Dad P to get themselves home to you soon???
    Trust me YOU will have the last MEOW sweet girl 😉 Once Mom is tucked up in bed after surgery she will be ALL yours…..MMMMuuwhahahahahaha!! (evil kitty laugh). 🙂
    Much love & commiseration, Aunty Sherri-Ellen x0x0x0

8. Poor Savvy ! We’re glad you have Nanuk to comfort you ! Purrs

9. We are so happy for you sweet Savvy that Nunuk is there and a comfort to you. We send you some pats, hugs and nose kisses sweetie.

• Hey Momsy and Pooh, Baby BOy and Chancy, your kindness and loyalty to visit my bloggy and send me virtual pats is so appreciated.I have been a very poor blog pal to my furriends for a long time now. Not one excuse other than ‘life’ and Mom being more involved in local ‘hands/paws on’ rescue work with now four different rescues. But I still get to visit but not for a few weeks after Mom’s surgery this Thursday. paw hugs, Nana

10. I’m havin’ the opposite problem, Savvy. Before the peep would give me treats today, she demanded a kiss. I relented. I let her kiss the top of my head. MOUSES!

Nissy

11. Poor Savannah, still without the humans. I’m glad Nanuk is there to comfort you.

12. I am glad that you have Nanuk to console you Savvy.

13. Oh Savvy that is so pawful! I am so happy though that you have a “bear” like me to keep you company! Wooooowooooooooo!

14. That is the sweetest pic ever, Nanuk is such a good friend xx

15. I feel your pain, baby!! Maybe when they do eventually return you can cut them some slack re the teasing when playing – checking back a few posts!! Human’s have amazingly short attention span and cannot multitask! Xoxox

16. pilch92 on said:

Poor Savvy, I hope they come home soon.

17. Dang, Savvy….that’s just so cold of your peeps. Thank cod Nanuk hasn’t deserted you. 🙂

18. Poor you. All of us are feeling with you.
    Pit & the four-legged crew

19. mariodacat on said:

You poor dear. Thy are ways gone savvy. You need to have Reilly’s talk with them if they ever return!

20. Glad Nanok is on your side… and you got not even an SMS (secret-meow-signal)?

21. Poor abandoned Savvy…..my heart aches for you!!!!!! 😉

Hugs, Sammy

22. Awww Savvy you look so adorable,Shhh don’t tell the kid sage but I’m going sneak by to give you a snuggle,xx Speedy