Feline Massage Therapist and Reiki Specialist

HIYA! SAVANNAH HERE!!!

ahhhh...thanks Mom L...now it's your turn

ahhhh…thanks Mom L…now it’s your turn

After Mom L gave me my morning massage and Reiki session; I sent her off to her own specialist for her Reiki and massage treatment.

Feel the love and healing

Feel the love and healing

After her Reiki session, the therapist, Charlie, moved on to the body massage…

Now breathe deeply and let me know if the pressure is too much

Now breathe deeply and let me know if the pressure is too much

Mom L and her massage/Reiki therapist always enjoy their special sessions. Talk about a service feline; Charlie is about 15 years old and has been practicing on her own human Mom for many years. She is a true specialistl

My work here is complete

My work here is complete

19 thoughts on “Feline Massage Therapist and Reiki Specialist

1. Charlie is THEE BOMM!!! Totallee!!
    Mee iss glad Lady Linda iss gettin propurr care durin thiss time 😉
    Savannah yur thee BEST also…
    **paw kissess** Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

2. I adore my morning massages!

Charlie is a great therapist ! Purrs

4. tonkstail on said:

Mowzers, Charlie! That’s one impressive resumé!

5. You can almost feel the healing vibes coming off Charlie!

6. Charlie you are a hero… and the bestest massage master ever… :o)

7. Chris is our massage therapist here. I just wish he wouldn’t use acupuncture at the same time.

8. I can tell that Charlie is a Reiki master!

9. catfromhell on said:

Charlie is a Artist! Hissy Old Licorice used to do that to Mommy!
    Kisses
    Nellie

10. Charlie looks like a real professional! Mom says she would like that a lot. Does she mean from us?

11. Wow, Charlie is a master!

12. Oh , isn’t it heavenly, I get those from Fits the Cat every night. Splendid, good work Charlie

13. waves two charlie ~~~~~~ veree nice ta meet ewe pretty gurl !! ♥♥♥

14. That Charile is certainly a sweetie!

15. Two French Bulldogs on said:

We are coming over tomorrow morning

16. Wow! A real working cat, for sure!

Seville

17. Whoa! That looks like some relaxing therapy. TW longs for a cat who will do that cos if I got up on her, she’d scream and call out the National Guard.

18. pilch92 on said:

That is very sweet.

19. smseattle on said:

Miss Savannah, thank you so much for introducing us to Miss Charlie! It’s a privilege to meet her.