Who Stole the Light?

HIYA! SAVANNAH HERE!!

And here we are again this month—back for another PET BLOGGER BLOOPER round up. This is a blog hop sponsored by The Lazy Pit Bull,  so join the fun and share you own special bloopers for April.

pet blogger bloopers badge

Given Mom L’s lack of photographic skills, this topic is not new to me. Nope, not at all. And even though I know, that she knows, we need background natural light, our living conditions do not always provide the perfect setting.

But, seriously, you’d think she could at least do better than these—na’ mean??

Where or where is the kitty?

Where or where is the kitty?

Even with the addition of some editing using Photo Shop Elements, this is the best she could do.

OH!! There IS a cat in this photo!!

OH!! There IS a cat in this photo!!

So then Mom L tried again, and again, and yet again…this is the last result. Sad, so sad, but there you have it—the blooper of the year—except for her final attempt during this “photo shoot”.

Is there a cat in this house?

Is there a cat in this house?

Again, even with PSE edits, this is the best she could do.

And here I am, totally out of focus and so much more!

And here I am, totally out of focus and so much more!

Sadly, those were her best attempts. Now I ask you all, how many times has your human forgotten to take their smart phone out of “camera mode” and then stuck that opposable thumb right on that clicky button??? Come on, fess up, tell me the truth and provide links to the evidence please. We all need to view the results of such human failure.

And this is supposed to be WHAT???

And this is supposed to be WHAT???

28 thoughts on “Who Stole the Light?

Good bloopers, Savvy! Thank Cod for PS Elements, right? 🙂

2. Flynn on said:

MOL! Those are some good bloopers. My mum is forever taking photos with her smartphone without realising.

3. Hahaha!! Those opposable thumbs have a mind of their own!! xoxox

4. Well, around our house, that last picture is called the placemat – for lack of a better word – between the pictures Jan has downloaded and the next batch. At least that is her excuse.

5. pilch92 on said:

Those are definitely bloopers- good job.

6. oh yes, those “whoopsie” ones when human fingers accidentally hit the shutter – they can be quite interesting!!

7. I have no idea what’s in that last photo. Absolutely no idea at all. MOUSES!

Seville

8. OOhh I know many of us hae travelled THIS path!!!!!! We do a good photo fail too we will join in the hop!

9. Well, at least she didn’t try to use the flash and blind you, Savvy. And yeah, the mom has taken some pretty interesting photos of the floor, too…but not on purpose.

10. I struggle with that too. It takes me at least 5 minutes to set up good natural lighting, not to mention time of day. That never works out for candid photos though!

11. Two French Bulldogs on said:

Mom forgot 87 times to turn off camera mode BOL

12. HAH! The only photos TW actually deletes are the ones of the floor, table, her shoes that she takes by accident. TW could do a tutorial on lightning pics but there’s no way to remove the grain.

13. mariodacat on said:

We feel your pain. The lighting in this house isn’t the best either. M has real problems taking pictures and can seldom use natural light. Anyway, that is a good picture of you and one can still see how gorgeous you are.

14. hannahandlucy on said:

Mum takes lots of photos but if she doesn’t care for some she just deletes them off the camera and then wishes she hadn’t!

15. I could not sympathize more. Our house is so dark that I’m constantly playing with photo editors trying to lighten them up!

16. I am afraid I am with Mom Linda on this one, it’s not as easy as you think it will be. I can’t tell you the number of times I have failed to take photos of Poppy

17. Ha ha ha – we could win thee dreadful photo competition regularly!

18. I have plenty of pictures of the floor, not realizing I was taking a picture. The best is when I think I’m taking a picture but I’m actually recording video.

19. let’s say that happened …. ummmm…87 times :o) but yesterday after 2678 photos from the dark side my mom noticed that she has two cams and she only has to turn around the phone instead to run in circles around me :o)

20. Well Savvy, they’re only human after all (hahahaha)……..!!

Hugs, Sammy

21. My human comes up with some pretty awful photos too… but she usually deletes them.

22. Hehe, we have tons of pics in fifty shades of black, together with a few that would fit the Psychedelic 70’s, not that I was there you understand! purrs from your much rained on pal, ERin