There’s another dare devil in my castle!

Hey guys, do you remember that blog post I did about TKS and what an incredible dare devil she is in our newer home? Well I included a link to that post so go on, take a couple of secs to head over and refresh your memories. *tappit, tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap* All done?

Great! Now here is the latest FYI (for your information) comin’ from my castle. There is ANOTHER, yes, ANOTHER dare devil in my castle.

Oh my cat! I never knew there was a view on the other side of this litter box

What’s that sound? Did I hear some squeaking down the hall?

Is TKS making silly noises down the hall?

Nope. Sounds like it must be coming from down below. Who knew there was this incredible view out to the back garden from up here on this end of the hall? There!! I heard it again!! A sort’a high pitched squeal almost. You know, like the kind you hear when a biped kid is learning its high notes. Whatever can that be?

Wow! I wonder if I can make the jump from up here to the landing?

Ok! Now that squeaking, squealing sound is louder and really annoying!! Wait!! It can’t be Mom L, can it? She’s sitting there in Dad P’s chair watching me having all this fun. Those noises can’t be coming from her, can they? Why would she ever make noises like that?

What’cha doin’ Mom L? Why is your face so pale?

Yep, Mom L finally confessed that she was doin’ all she could do to not shriek, scream and dial 911 when she saw me, with my limpy bad hind knees walking outside the upstairs banister like TKS does all the time. Now Mom L doesn’t like it when TKS does it either, but I guess watchin’ me was more than she could take.

Silly Mom L! She told me she had a plan to grab the fleece blankie on her lap and dash under me so’s she could break my fall!! AS IF!!! Why I am a cat! I wasn’t gonna fall!

What have you done lately to keep your human on their watch out??

15 thoughts on “There’s another dare devil in my castle!

OH! Savvy, we’re all for embracing your inner daredevil, but please be careful up there!

2. I think your mum is going to have a nervous breakdown if you keep doing that in front of her! Best to do it at night when no one is looking! We know you won’t fall off!

Be careful! That looks dangerous.

4. That really WAS a daredevil move, S. I can see why your mama was squeaking while she watched. Yikes! The bravest thing I did lately was walk on the construction tarp in the hallway of our building. I have been very afraid of it, but today, I forgot to be afraid.

Wow ! Be careful, Savvy !

Now, I’m beginning to wonder if there is some craft material that can be woven between the railings to discourage that. If you cannot get through, you cannot walk out there and hurt yourself.

Katie Isabella

We’re impressed, Savvy ! Fearless and so brave ! A few days ago, Pixie walked on the tiny balustrade on the entire length of the balcony like a tightrope walker ; it had been raining and the balustrade was slippery and wet. And Claire could just watch and let her go, he hee… Purrs

8. chrisscatmeow on said:

Oh wow I would feel like you mum I would put a safety net all the way round…just in case.x😻💜🐾

9. Ra Husquiberian on said:

Pops tells me that, “there are just some places kit-cats are allowed that sibers are not”. Zeesh, have a great week mates! Play bows,

Nuk

There’s nothing like a kitty to keep the house exciting.

11. I’m proud of your bravery, Savannah! And really impressed.

12. oooh dear russianblue princess we stopped out breath too as we saw this photos… you are an artist in any way …

13. hehehe some times we just have to show we aren’t old fuddy duddy’s don’t we Savvy,xx Speedy

14. Good, show your female human that you are not really old yet …

15. Marjorie Dawson on said:

It was YOU Savvy. Fearless daredevil cat extraordinaire? No wonder your mum nearly fainted in terror, we would too.

* jaw drops *

Totally epic girl!

Silver and Marjorie

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )