My special happy zone

So, tell me. Do YOU have a special “happy zone” on your body where your human can pet you or brush you that makes you just melt?? I know I sure do!

My “happy zone”!

All Mom L has to do is show me my slicker brush and tap on the couch and I know I am gonna get the best head massage ever!! My whiskers always move forward to show my pleasure and that I am engaged in what Mom L is doing.

Check out my whisker positions.

I usually end up totally melted and finally have to put my head down and just collapse. Sublime!!

Ahhhh…purrfect day’s ending!

Let me hear from you in comments if you have a “special happy zone” on your body where you just melt away into total relaxation whenever your human pets or brushes you there.

15 thoughts on “My special happy zone

Gracie and Ava are happy zone all over kitties, Savvy! 🙂

2. My whole body is pretty much a happy zone! Although I do especially have a case of “elevator butt!” MOL

3. You shared really cute photos of your happy zone. Both of my kitties at home like their bellies and under chins are their happy zones. Thanks for sharing the sweet-looking photos. Have a wonderful day.

4. Love those happy pics!!! My happy zone is snuggled right up against the Mom!

5. The Island Cats on said:

Savannah, I’m just like you. Bring out the brush and I melt like butta. ~Zoey

Awesome whiskers, Savvy !

Pure bliss ! Purrs

8. Those whiskers say it all! My favorite scratching spots are the sides of my face. When Mom scratches the brown side, I tilt my head that way. When she scratches the white side, I tilt that way.

Very sweet photos.

It’s my head too…my forehead in particular, and my throat. I think t is the places we just can’t reach well. But I sure love it. Mom will gently scratch my head just back from my eyebrows and I just purr like a chain saw.
    Katie Isabella

11. Marjorie Dawson on said:

Definitely something new learned here. I need to check Harvey out. He loves being slickered.

12. our happy zone is somehow inside… the stomach what waits for treats BOL

13. our happy zone is somehow inside… the stomach what waits for treats BOL

14. Our new kitty Binky. He loves chin scratches.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )