The Day Before “The Day”

global message

Paw Pats, Savannah

Head Bonks, The (GLOBAL) Kid Sage

39 thoughts on “The Day Before “The Day”

1. I’m too early! It’s the day (where I am!) and I still have to wait! The suspense! I’ll be back later.

2. OOOH man this is getting exciting!!!! * holds breff *

Hooray! Tomorrow’s the big day!

4. I hope I don’t sleep through tomorrow. You have my permission to wake me.

5. crysta6705 on said:

I can’t wait until tomorrow!!! What IS that big thing?

6. Gettin real curious!

7. Ya nose we will bee here Savannah n Sage n Aunti Linda!! We iz bery eggcited to see what’z new wif ya??
    Yow Aunti it waz lubly to ‘meow’wif ya today 🙂
    We shuud do diz more offen!!
    **paw kissez** n lub, Nylablue ❤ ❤ ❤

8. Kitty Cat Chronicles on said:

Our interest has been piqued! What could be happening… TOMORROW?!?

9. s & S…..countdown….tee minuzz 7 hours N countin EST…:)

10. Ohhhh Savannah we are all just beside ourselves with anticipawtion!
    Timmy and the Family

11. Where did Waffles go?

12. We’re so glad the day is almost here!

13. Space Station???
    Can we beam Waffles up?
    ; ) Katie

14. The space station? MOUSES! You meet any astronauts there?

Nissy

15. You are driving us crazy. ~ATCAD

16. Tapping our collective toesies………

17. Almost! You can bet lots of us kitties (and woofies) will be at your home tomorrow!

Can’t waiiiiiiiiiit ! Purrs

19. The OP Pack on said:

Eagerly awaiting the BIG unveiling!!!

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

20. I am a cat. You’ve got me so curious. Of course, I’ll be there.

21. We’ll be here kitties!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

22. Oh my, Savvy…such excitement over here!!! I’m anxiously awaiting tomorrow!
    Oz

23. Everyone wants to see what you’re up to!

24. Very excited for tomorrow!

25. We just cannot wait to hear what is going on tomorrow!

26. Look at us all getting excited 🙂 what is going on indeed…a lot of activity!! how many sleeps…are we there yet….hahahaa 🙂 loves Miss Bev xx

27. You can count on us to be here! We’ve been “talking it up” on my blog too!

Hugs, Sammy

We’ll be here….although Hitch would like to chase that space station banner!
    See you tomorrow!

29. You are holding us all “in suspenders”!!!!!

30. I bet tomorrow all peeps and pets of blogville are there… I hope I can find a place in the first row :o)

31. Of course weez will show, weez can’t wait to find out what yous been up to.

Luv ya’

Dezi

32. Yay, I can’t wait to find out what’s up finally!

33. Must have a cat gene inside me – getting curious …