A Guest Selfie

HIYA! SAVANNAH HERE!!

As some of you may know, Cuzin Leo has been stayin’ home alone for five weeks now while Dad Dave is in hospital. Dad Dave is com’in back and gettin’ better but Cuzin Leo doesn’t understand all that. He just misses his soulmate so much.

Dad P and Mom L have been visiting Cuzin Leo every other couple of days or more and he always runs to greet them. He does have a pet nanny who is very kind and caring and comes every day for an hour to feed, scoop and just be with Cuzin Leo.

Hope you like what I did with Cuzin Leo’s selfie.

He asked me to join him up with our pals The Kitties Blue for their infamous Sunday Selfie Blog Hop.

Sunday Selfies Badge

Cuzin Leo is a mighty fine model, don’t ya think?

cuzin leo

PeeEss—here are some more I didn’t let Mom L play around with doing photo edits

31 thoughts on “A Guest Selfie

1. Mee-yow wow what a hansum mankat this Leo iss!!! LadyMum told mee his story an mee gotted leeky eyess…..
    If wee lived closer wee wood visit Leo efurry day… mee iss endin POTP to Pappaw Dave an LadyMum send s her ❤ LUV ❤ to both of them…..
    ~~~head rubs~~~ Dhartha Henry~~~ an (((hugs))) LadyMum

2. We send cousin Leo purrs of support from the whole family and to Dad Dave too that he gets home soon. That must be so difficult. Your pawrents are really nice to visit Leo

• Thanks Timmy . Dad Dave was released from hospital today, Tuesday, but he cannot go home for another week or so. He needs some help and is staying with good friends. Leo has been a real trooper but he is just missing his Dad so very much.

3. Leo looks terrific and is just as handsome as ever!

4. Poor Cousin Leo. Love the art! Sending kisses to Leo.

5. Hey there Leo! Whassup? I know, you’re missin’ your dad, TONNES. But he’ll be back before you know and it and you’ll get extra lovin’ up, for sure. purrs

Seville

6. hannahandlucy on said:

We hope that Dave is starting to feel better and will love petting Leo again.

7. It’s nice to see Leo…..he looks great too. I’m sure he really misses Mr. Dave though and we hope he can be home very soon from the hospital. Your Mom and Dad are so kind to visit Leo so he sees some familiar faces!

Love, Sammy

8. pilch92 on said:

Leo is very handsome. He takes great selfies.

9. Cousin Leo is looking good! We send lots of purrs to his human.

10. Looking good Leo!
    Have a super Sunday…

Noodle and crew

11. Claudia on said:

Thanks for posting that sweet pic of Leo. Sorry to hear about Dave 😦 😦

12. Cousin Leo is very handsome.

Shoko

13. Flynn on said:

That is a very handsome selfie of Leo. I hope his dad is soon better.

14. mariodacat on said:

Cousin Leo is one very handsome kitty cat! Speedy recovery to Dad Dave – get well quick – you are missed.

15. Cuzin Leo is so handsome!

Cousin Leo is so handsome. We purr and pray that Dad Dave feels all better real soon. In the meantime, it’s so wonderful of your Mom and Dad to visit Leo.

17. Beautiful Selfie of sweet Leo. Prayers for Dad Dave and we hope he is well and home with his sweet Leo very soon. Hugs and nose kisses

18. Nice selfie of cousin Leo, we are sending healing purrs to his Dad and hope he is home with Leo soon.

19. katie isabella on said:

I am SO sorry about Dave. I had no idea. Is he being rehabbed? When will he come home? Can Leo have a portable radio playing 7/24 in the living room, say, to give him some noise? It HELPS. Is it possible that the sitter can come 2 times a day? Even if 3 times a week? Are there any human relatives of Dave to at least be there once a week or something? Poor Dave AND Leo. I am so sorry.

20. What a brave boy. I hope your dad is well soon, and you can give him the cuddles he needs to stay healthy, L. Stay strong.

We are praying for both Leo & his beloved Dave.

22. You can tell how sweet Leo is in these photos!

23. Leo is very handsome! Hope is dad is home soon.

24. You made a furry good job of Leo’s selfies, Savvy. Keep up the good work.

25. Susan Mulloy on said:

He is a beautiful cat! I hope his dad can come home soon. Thanks to Mom L and Dad P for your visits.

26. Leo are a good lookin dood.

27. It breaks my heart. Utterly breaks my heart. I know Dave wants to be home let us pray Leo and he are reunite again. They deserve a chance.

28. billie on said:

It is always a sad state of affairs when the owner is away. When are they returning? How long will they be gone? Are they coming back? I hope Dave is feeling well because I think he will have a lot of petting to do! Nice image!

29. Oh my, sad news from LeoLand, then! Cousin Leo looks fine, but maybe I am projecting, I think he looks a little sad, too. So much for cats not loving their owners but only their environment!

30. Yes he is Savvy,Hope Dave gets well soon,xx Speedy