Is My Progress Fair?

HIYA!  SAVANNAH HERE!!

Now before I get to the part about my recovery progress bein’ fair, I need to tell you something else first. Remember my giveaway last week from SureFlap motion activated sealed pet feeder? Guess who WON??

savvy-announces-winner

APAWS!!  APAWS!!

Mudpie from Melissa’s Mochas, Myseries and Meows WON the amazing #SureFlap sealed pet feeder. I now her wet food will now never dry up.

And there is even another fortunate kitty to gain this product. I am gifting my “test product” to Miss Eddie, from Never 2 Late Pet Training ‘cuz she was the runner up to Mudpie!

Now let me tell you about how this whole thing-a-majig of my “Dad P and Savvy progress” is turning out to be not so fair for Mom L.

You see, every morning since Mom L retired, I come up next to her in bed after my breakfast and snuggle next to her legs while she reads my pals’ blog posts to me.

Hanging out with Mom L

Well, now I have discovered that Dad P gives pretty darn nice scritches and pets, I am hanging out with him, down on our bedroom floor every morning after I have my Dad P served up breakfast.

I ask you now, “Is this fair to Mom L who has loved on me for five years?”—or is this just a case of me and Dad P finally getting our relationship sorted out?

Now Mom L is OK with my new progress, but she is feeling mighty lonely without me snuggling next to her every morning. Why, she has to read and comment on my blog pals and just HOPE she got my comment right!

UPDATE ON MOMMA KAT COMING SOON! She is still #mommakatssearch hoping for her forever home. Check out her new photo

Big eyes

20 thoughts on “Is My Progress Fair?

1. Pingback: Confused TKS—Confident Savannah | Savannah's Paw Tracks

2. Hurrah Mudpie fur winnin!!!! **doin a happy dance**
    An yur comin along so-o wll Savannah!! Woo Hoo!!!!
    ~~head rubsss~~ Dharth Henry~~

3. Concats to MP and Miss Edie. I didn’t even know she had a blog too. Pop’s are the best! I love my Pop but I treat him unfairly too. Even though he’s my favorite, I sleep with TW every night. I know he’s rather have me but that pillow top mattress is just too soft to resist.

4. pilch92 on said:

I am glad you are so close to your Dad now. Congrats Miss Mudpie!

We think it’s wonderful that you’re loving on Dad P so much, Savvy. We know Mom L is confident about your love for her, so we bet she’s okay with your awesome progress. Hugs to you all.

6. Yay, congrats to Mudpie! Sophie goes to the cat dad her for scritches too. I’m second choice.

7. It is nice for your dad that you are showing him love at last. Your mum is bound to miss the snuggles, but I bet that she is pleased that you are loving your dad now.

8. conga ratz two ewe mudpie on winnin de contest…& savvy we think thiz iz awesum progress !!!! high pawz two ewe …all 984 of em !!!♥♥♥☺☺☺

9. Savannah, we think it’s great that you’re showing Dad P some love. We bet Mom L doesn’t mind…because she knows you you love her too.

10. Two French Bulldogs on said:

This momma says she’s always fair and right
    Snorts,

11. Happy woooooos!!!!

Nuk

12. hannahandlucy on said:

We are so jealous of your lovely scritches Savannah.

We know MomL is happy to see that you are happy Savvy, but still she must miss your furry presence. I know our HuMom is lonely since I’ve found that the boy is excellent at bedtime snuggles. Luckily Hitch has done his best to make sure our HuMom isn’t too lonely. He’s not much for cuddles but he enjoys the pets and communication time. Lucky for us, our moms are happy to see us blossoming, even if it means they miss out on our cuddle time.

14. Clowie on said:

It’s only natural to concentrate on the new thing you’re doing. I’m sure you’ll get better at allocating your attention to them more fairly – especially if Sage decides to take over on the bed!

15. Great photo of Momma Kat. We think it is fair because you have ignored Dad P for so long, you are just making up for lost time.

16. I’m an equal opportunity lover 😉 ~Bear Cat
    ps – Mommas are the best though!

17. I say anything or anyone that helps your progress is good!

18. I shared this post and I hope mama cat can celebrate howl-o-ween&christmas in her new furmily :o) Concats to Mudpie :o)

19. Perhaps you could all snuggle up together on the bed after breakfast. You and Mom L and Dad P – and let’s not furget TKS either. That’s what We like to do.