“Meme” an image I laugh about—

HIYA!!   SAVANNAH HERE!!!

I have some way cool memes for you today. And one of my longest woofie blog pals has agreed to be a guest Memester today!

APAWS for Phinny from his and his Angel Brofur Easy’s blog Easy Rider!

My other guest Meme-ster is a repeat visit from The Kitty Platoon. If you are  gonna travel you need to beware the Tabby Platoon Patrol Rotation!

I couldn’t help but include TKS—she is such a Meme Diva!

That’s all I get?

Today you get four memes!!

I luvluvluv learning which Memes ring out loud for my readers—so give me a shout out in my comments if you have time.

22 thoughts on ““Meme” an image I laugh about—

1. Mew mew mew numburr #1 iss mee faverite Savannah…..
    Dharth Henry =^,.^=

2. Toofies… Claws… CHEWS…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I absolutely love it, for sure! purrs

3. #1 and #3. You really nailed that one with TKS. That is exactly what her expression says! Good job. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

4. great memes… I think Phenny and TKS are related … they both have the same look somehow ;o)

MOL ! The first one is our favorite ! Purrs

6. nannanb69 on said:

I love the one with TKS!

7. Humans def are stingy with their food.

8. My Momma’s stingy too! VERY stingy!!! ~Bear Cat

9. MOL! Thanks for those laughs, Savvy. We love Easy chewing. 🙂

10. Those stingy humans. That one made us MOL the most, because it’s so true!

11. MOL I think it’s obvious why Phenny is chewing every…thingy…MOL 😹😹 Double Pawkiss for a Happy Weekend☺❤

12. Gah! Humans ARE stingy. They pretend the yummiest things are “poison.” Yeah right!

13. Mary McNeil on said:

Great memes Savvy !

14. Two French Bulldogs on said:

Oh my dawg the kitty’s are invading your pad

Those are great, I love the tabby rotation.

16. We like them all…they made us giggle. Hugs and nose kisses

17. Those ar all good sweet Savvy and Phenny gives m the giggles!

18. MOL! The moment you realize – Humans are stingy!… wait a minute…. THEY ARE!

19. S & S…theeze are all grate two day; we canna pick a fave ~~~ ☺☺♥♥

20. Humans are stingy BOL!!!!! Play bows,

Nuk

21. mariodacat on said:

Those are great meme’s.

22. The humans are stingy meme really made me MOL – I think a lot of kitties can relate to that one!