Friday Memes and Smiles

Hope all my USA readers had a great Thanksgiving holiday. Mom L and Dad P had dinner with Spitty’s human over at some place on a beach. Whatever! But, Dad P did make sure he brought home some turkey to share with The Kid Sage and the foster kittens Lilly and Katie. As for me, I don’t care for that kind’a bird.

First meme for your pleasure.

TKS thought that was pretty hilarious, what do you think?

Don’t you feel like that a lot? I mean how many times do we have to listen to our humans sayin’ stuff that has nothing to do with us or that is contrary to what we wanna hear?

Ummmmmm…maybe our humans haven’t yet figured out just how great a butt pillow can be. Lilly sure knows that Katie’s butt is mighty nice for snoozin’!

Hope I put a little smile on your face. Let me know in comments what you think of today’s silliness.

13 thoughts on “Friday Memes and Smiles

1. THE mMeeMee’ss are furabuluss! Mee faverite iss Sage’ss!!! Fore sure! Mee sure hopess LadyMew does not ‘see’ mee as dinner!!! FISHCAKESS!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

2. chrisscatmeow on said:

Pawsome. Loved the last one. Hugs and Purrs. x😻💜🐾🐾

Those were so much fun! So envious that Mom L and Dad P got together with Spitty’s human. 🙂

These were fun 🙂

5. The Island Cats on said:

MOL! Ernie makes the best butt pillow. ~Wally

6. Those are so cute!

7. Memories of Eric and Flynn on said:

They are all funny. The first is my favourite.

WOW! Mom and I wish so much that we could have had lunch with you and with Spitty’s Mom too. We wish that a bunch!
    Katie Isabella

9. Those are way too funny! Happy post Thanksgiving to you, and your family.
    Purrs
    ERin

10. These made me MOL! Savvy, I can’t believe you don’t like turkey! We all went crazy when my human came home with some!

11. is that true TKS? they look at us because we look tasty? Happy Thanksgiving ;O)

12. Oooh Bless the last two!!! I did smile.

Doesn’t Sage look grown up too.

13. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )