Wordless Tells a Story

HIYA!!   SAVANNAH HERE!!!

I would really appreciate learning from readers who view this post as to just what you believe The Kid Sage is thinking.

Sometimes words just get in the way of enjoying a moment.

I am joining BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. Paw the badge to have a look at lots of wordless meaningful blog posts.

26 thoughts on “Wordless Tells a Story

1. We’ll never tell…but you better watch out, Savvy! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

2. I love this game. I always wonder what in the world my cats are thinking, especially when they look surprised like this. My (nonoriginal) guess involves the camera. Maybe kitty is private!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

3. nannanb69 on said:

TKS is thinking:” dang! I need to go to the litter box, but so not want to jump down on HRH and make her mad at me!

4. “Stop teasing me with that ball of yarn!!!!” 😉

5. Who Me??? I wasn’t doing anything!!!!

6. Reach out and touch someone!

7. The Contemporary Pet on said:

Perhaps Savannah’s just enjoying the moment and soaking up the sun. I’d like to think they’re having a bit of a “truce” while they each warm up in the sun’s rays.

You are such cuties.

9. I think that The Kid Sage is hoping that you will sneak some treats up to her while your other kitty is sleeping. 🙂 Those are some very beautiful eyes!

10. I tookk one look at this and thought Ooooh Savvy is so comfortable with TKS so close. Words failed me becuase I was smiling at TKS face 🙂

TKS is thinking that pawparazzi are really annoying, MOL ! Purrs

12. We know what she’s thinking and we’re saying…Don’t do it, Sage!!

13. Maybe she’s saying, “What?! Did I hear that a D-O-G is coming to visit?!”

14. Two French Bulldogs on said:

A purrfect sun puddle
    Snorts

15. Hawwooo! Pouncing is on the mind BOL!!!

Nuk

16. Can’t get to sleep with all the snoring going on down there!

17. Should I pounce now or later??

18. edithchase on said:

TKS is thinking, “I can’t believe HRH is so close to me.”

19. “I think I feel a pea under there… Ugh! SO uncomfortable!”

20. I don’t know if she’s actually thinking of anything! She just has… that FACE!

21. maybe she thinks she is top-cat now?

22. TKS looks like a nap just got interrupted.