Morning Routine for The Kid Sage
HIYA!! SAVANNAH HERE!!!
Most of you know that Mom L, Dad P and TKS and me all have a really nice morning routine. For those who don’t know about this let me give you a run down on how it goes—every single morning.
- Wake up call from me or TKS
- Dad P goes down to make our breakfast with TKS on his heels
- I usually remain in our bedroom with Mom L who prepares the bed for her to relax and prepares Dad P’s chair and light for him to relax and then she sets up the TV for the AM news they like.
- Dad P brings up coffee or tea for him and Mom L and also my breakfast. He knows I like to eat in our bedroom.
- TKS goes digging under the “treat pillow” to get her morning Greenies.
- I nibble then leave for about 20 minutes and then I come back and Dad P gets up from his chair to give me my remaining breakfast.
- After I finish I ask him to give me some pets and he obliges by following me around the bedroom as I meow to him sharing my morning thoughts.
- TKS climbs up on Mom L’s chest between her and her iPad as she attempts to visit blogs and demands attention.
- I leave the bedroom once my needs are met.
- TKS retires to the tall cat tree in a corner in the bedroom once she gets her treats and snuggles with Mom L.
Here is The Kid Sage aka TKS now retired to her cat tower for her morning nap.
As Mom L points that pesky iPhone in TKS’ face, TKS meets it half way.
There you have it. TKS’ morning routine. Let me know in comments how your Wednesday morning is shaping up.
I am joining #BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. Paw the badge to transport over to view other less wordy blog posts from my anipals.