Memes Are Meemes!

Betcha have always wondered just how to pronowce the word spelled by humans as “memes”. Well so have I, so I looked it up. Here is what I discovered.

The word “memes” means: “…a humorous image, video, piece of text.” And this human word is pronownced like this—”meems”. Just think of it like saying “meee…m…s”. Got it?

Now for today’s Meee…m…s”.

First up is a great one from my buddies at Mistletoe’s home. Her human is an RWB—i.e. “Reader Without Blog”.

Next up is a favorite of mine.

And there you have it for this week’s Friday Meee…m…s.

Leave a comment if you got your Friday Smile goin’ just reading my post.

16 thoughts on “Memes Are Meemes!

1. 444 pawss uppy Savannah!! Yur meemee iss pawtastick!!!
    ~~head rubsss~~Dhartha Henry~~

Nice bat ears, Savvy! 😉

And if cats had thumbs, we would rule the world, for sure!

3. Those are really good ones!
    Have a super weekend…

Noodle and crew

4. MOL if only we had thumbs, the wurld would be a much different place!!! MOL

Pawesome meeeee..m..s today Savvy!

Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox

5. Edie Chase on said:

Cats are dangerous enough without thumbs. They would take over the world if they had thumbs.

6. Mary McNeil on said:

Those are dandies ! We too are Readers Without a Blog !

7. The Island Cats on said:

Good ones! Love the bat ears, Savannah.

8. The OP Pack on said:

Very good memes!!! We wish we did have thumbs:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

9. MOL! Those are good ones and made our Mom smile.

Those are cute. 🙂

11. Turtle Lover on said:

I got a smile thank you 🙂

12. Oooh well I never, I thought it was all about me me! Mrs H got it wrong too. Awesome memes, do half bat ears count ? Mol

13. I love these! They made me MOL

14. we should get the thumbs instead of our humans… they have them anyway just to hurt this thumbs with a hammer or a knife ;O)))

15. Pawsome memes!

And yay dat my momma wuz sayin it right!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )