Friday Memes from Savannah

I was AWOL (away with out leave) last week for my Friday Memes post. So I am devoting this week’s Friday Memes post to ME!!

Come on my furriends!! Tell me in comments how many times your humans, peeps, pawrents whine  celebrate about how much your furs have added to their friends’ enjoyment of a meal at your home!!!

And we all know that humans just cannot keep their eyes off our eyebrows! BUT—who but your very best pals and family members will ever tell you when your eyebrows have more on one side than the other???

I am all ears to hear your comments on both my memes!

13 thoughts on “Friday Memes from Savannah

Haha. That first one is SO funny, Savvy. We’re not table dwellers, but we agree 100%!

2. Savannah, you are so lovely! I loved your memes.

3. The Island Cats on said:

MOL! We love the wacky whisker one. Zoey has the wacky eyebrows around here.

Those are cute 🙂

5. Those were good! Hey, cardboard is high in fiber too!

Great memes ! Purrs

7. Peep #1 wonders what she did wrong if there isn’t at least one stray cat hair in anythin’ she cooks. MOUSES!

8. The OP Pack on said:

Ha – Mom says she does her first to control how much fiber gets into the humans’ meals, but with three of us blowing coat – WOW!!!

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

9. Ra Husquiberian on said:

Happy Friday my dear!!

NukNuk

10. wavez two ewe S & S……yur meemz R grate two day N we total lee agreez with furz in food….pizza iz grate coz ya can add em two like de hole pie !!! 🙂 ♥♥

11. Turtle Lover on said:

Oh yes… high fiber… no calories … I love it 🙂

12. I loved your memes today, Savannah! I just want to say, I am the only cat here who does not spend a lot of time on the dining room table.

I didn’t say I didn’t spend ANY time there, however.

13. Hehehe, EXCELLENT, Mrs Savannah, we loves these, especially the first. Mrs H has been on your diet for sometime no, I suspect MOL
    Toodle pips and hilarious meme purrs
    ERin

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )