Friday Memes for Friday Smiles

I am back as usual with your Friday smile generator. Let me hear your woof, meow or arwoo in comments so I know which one gave you your special Friday smile.

Our crazy pants sixteen week old kitten Lilly is always worried about her hind legs lookin’ longer than her front legs!!

As for me, if I find gold, then buddy that gold is gonna be MINE! Just sayin’!!!

Yeah, just try dustin’ that knick knack! HAH!!! Bet it would fall over and make a loud screeching sound!!

Hope you enjoyed my Friday Memes.

13 thoughts on “Friday Memes for Friday Smiles

Ha, Lilly’s legs really do look long in that photo. And Savvy and TKS, your memes made us smile, too!

2. Furry guud MeeMee’ss Savannah an Sage an Lilly!! Sage yoress iss mee faverite!!!! 😉
    **purrsss** BellaDharma

These are great 🙂

4. Can see Sage attacking the feather duster if you’d try to dust her …

5. The Island Cats on said:

Those are pretty good. Savannah, forget the gold…did you find the nip???

6. Memories of Eric and Flynn on said:

Those are funny memes, and I love those long legs.

I like all your memes today, but I have to give TKS thumbs up, We aren’t much on dusting around here either !

8. The memes this week are SO cute!

9. Those are all too darn cute!

10. Super dooper Memes today, and sure did make us smile as broad as that rainbow, Savannah, which I have to admit to not wanting to share mine either! In fact we have to say we can identify ourselves in each of those, MOL
    Toodle pips and happy Meme Purrs
    ERin

11. you are right… all thing gold belong to you ;O)

12. Dalton & Pipo aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs on said:

Our Angel Suki used to be a dust me not lady cat, too, MOL!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )