Friday Memes

My Friday memes are all ready for your enjoyment, but first a bit of great news.

My last post was not a very happy one except that Katie and Lilly were returned, not just dropped off in a field somewhere. But Mom L and Dad P knew that splitting up this bonded pair would give Lilly a greater chance at having her own home. And they sure were right. Lilly was adopted after spending only five days back at Kitty Corner!! She is off to a home with another younger cat and one senior cat. No children in the home this time!!!

APAWS!!   APAWS!! LILLY HAS A HOME!!!

And now for your Friday smile makers!

This comes from my pal Hitch, and his Angel brothers Pumpkin and Tigger, at Miss Dorothy’s and her son Jacob’s home.

TKS wanted to be sure to get one done for you so she rushed around and came up with this. Let her know what you think in comments.

I know you all miss seeing me so I tossed in a meme of my own. Tell me in comments what’cha think about it.

There you have my Friday Memes for Friday Smiles, edition 9,876,912,309,865,000.

16 thoughts on “Friday Memes

1. Pingback: The Gathering | Savannah's Paw Tracks

Hooray for Lilly and her new forever family! We are purring and praying that Katie finds hers soon, too.

Loved all your memes! 🙂

It’s always a joy to see our boys…and your memes always bring a smile to our humom’s face.

4. Marjorie Dawson on said:

Good news on Lilly * cheers * I hopesheis ging to be just fine!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the unexpected family it DID make us laugh!!!

Marjorie and Silver.

5. The Island Cats on said:

Those are some great memes this week, Savannah! And paws up for Lilly! We purr she’s happy in her new home.

Boy Savvy, those memes are ALL winners ! We are happy for Lily and hope Katie gets her furever home soon !

7. Memories of Eric and Flynn on said:

That is good news for Lilly. I hope Katie gets her home too.
    Sage makes me laugh.

8. best fishes two ewe lilly anda most happee gotcha day !! 🙂 ♥♥ de memez be grate two day !!

9. Ra Husquiberian on said:

Sometimes holding up the wall while woo snooze can be furry important! Play bows,

Nuk

10. Edie Chase on said:

The visiting relatives meme is too funny. TKS, I know exactly what you mean.

WONDERFUL news about Lilly! I hope you will be saying the same about Katie any moment now.

Katie Isabella https://katieisabella.blogspot.com

12. Sage’s memes always make me smile! I love that Lilly got adopted so quickly. I hope Katie’s home comes along soon.

13. we are so happy for Lilly! and yes all places can be a bed in any way ;O)

14. MOL, I especially love the unexpected guests meme, and Ms Savvy’s–That happens to be all the time, MOL Just the price of us all being International stars 🙂
    Wonderful that Lilly is in her new home, and we hopes that Katie gets that chance ASAP.
    Happy Meme Purrs
    ERin

15. chrisscatmeow on said:

Great news about Lilly. Love your Friday memes.😸 I do like the twisty turny one.x😻💜🐾😸

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )