Sneaking up on morning treats

HIYA!!  SAVANNAH HERE!!!

The Kid Sage has been at it again. She sneaks up on the baggies Mom L keeps our morning treats in every chance she gets. One morning Mom L fell back asleep, leaving those treat baggies out. When Dad P came in to get her up he found the plastic baggie with TKS’ treats on the floor on his side of the bed, torn open, and a tell tale trail of treats leading back to Mom L’s side of the bed!!

Well this time Mom L wasn’t asleep!

Dum-tee-dum-dum…just came over to your nightstand to see the boats Mom L

Oh yeah! Nice try TKS.

Why look what we have here!!

As if you didn’t know those treat baggies were gonna be there! HAH!!! And you got BUSSSSSSTED!!!

WHAT??? ME?? Trying to SNEAK!! Look at my innocent face.

Innocent face my tail!!

Darn! I thought she was really watching the news. Bummer!

I tell you, TKS is a true trickster when it comes to treats and chik-hen.

Have you ever made a sneak attack on your treats?

19 thoughts on “Sneaking up on morning treats

1. I’ve been trying to figure out what TKS stands for since I started following you – no luck. So what is it?

2. You are a star and you’re most good looking.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day. ♥

You look so innocent, TKS, MOL ! Purrs

4. We have snack, er sneak, attacks on treats anytime Dad does not lock them up. Rumpy is the best stealer but Toby got to Buddy’s Elder Friskies Stew today. Dad was not happy but Toby was MOL

TKS! You KNOW I, like, totes believe you!!!!

6. Slick, TKS! Sometimes, I stick my head in the drawer with the treats, but then I can’t figure out what to do so I wait for Mom to help me.

Oh I think you must be mistaken! Look at that sweet panther face! The Kid, Sage, knows she deserves her treat for being such a cutie pie.

8. You do ‘innocent’ rather well TKS!

9. LOL TKS!!! …the eyes are so super fab, aren’t they?

10. Oh yes! We have tried all sorts of things to get at Our Treats, but Mummy has been too clever for Us – so far.
    Don’t get too smug, Human. The Day will come…

11. Yeah, my human can’t leave treats out around here either!

12. Awww, you’re a cutie pie. My last kitty was black and she was the best kitty ever. Tell your mom you are the best kitty ever too.

If the mom doesn’t make sure the bag is closed then whatever happens after that is on her. I’m always on the kitties side.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday and week. My best to your mom. ♥

13. You are quite the hoot TKS!

14. Binky loves treats and sneak up on the kitchen counter top to get to them.

15. The Island Cats on said:

Why does she keep those treats there to temp you, Sage??? So unfair!!

Wow ! That is some sack of treats ! “Lead me not into temptation” huh TKS ?

17. Marjorie Dawson on said:

LOL Oh my TKS you are such a star. You DID make us laugh here!

Silver and Marjorie

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )