Katie copies TKS

HIYA!! SAVANNAH HERE!!!

I/m startin’ think that little Katie has been copycatting (pun intended) TKS with her infatuation with our shared slicker brushes. Remember that post I did a few years ago about how TKS just cannot leave her our slicker brushes alone?

Well Mom L and I caught Katie copying TKS’ famous moves with that very same slicker brush. Let me apologize for the crummy photos but Mom L is gonna go back to school to relearn how to make better photos for my blog. Just sayin’…

Katie does enjoy having Dad P use this brushie on her, but she proved just last night that she is capable of now brushing herself.

We sure do wish we could make our photos better but once again, this new editor for our WordPress.com bloggy has beat us down. Someday maybe we can learn how to adjust the size of the photos and whatnot, but for now—please hang in with us while we try to learn.

13 thoughts on “Katie copies TKS

Self-service brushing is great! Our Angel Sammy used to love doing that, too. 🙂

2. Bruce&Peg. on said:

Wow,self serving.

Aww…that is so cute.

4. That was sure a fun and self-service good time!

5. Edith Chase on said:

Katie gets the job done. So cute. Hahaha!

6. It looks like Katie is trying to brush herself!

7. Marjorie Dawson on said:

You are doing fine with Gutenberg. The trick is just get the basics and then work on from there. If you can type text each text bloc can be edited and moved. You just need that and the image block to start with!

I recommend the https://secure.iphonephotographyschool.com/iphone-photo-academy?utm_campaign=Blog_products_page&utm_medium=blog&utm_source=iPS&utm_content=Products_page&utm_term=blog for a course of study in taking great photos with a mobile fun. Not expensive and do it in your own time. I did their DSLR course and it certainly put me right on basic stuff.

8. LOL! We hate the new editor too, and can’t seem to take it back to the classic anymore like we were doing all along. That said, we LOVE your photos . They show exactly what they need to. Lots of cuteness and LOTS of smartness!

9. Katie is sure enjoying brushing herself!

The photo look good. Don’t you worry. WP won’t even let me into my own blog on WP to create another entry on it. It allows me to use it to comment on WP blogs and that’s it.

11. there is an instruction how to go back to classic, maybe it works for you too?

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )