Monday Meowsie News: We Are Fosters!

Yep, you heard me right. Mom L and Dad P agreed to let me and TKS foster the two brothers from my blog post Part One: Snipping a Budding Cat Colony!!

Here are the two brothers, five months old, that TKS and I asked to foster. Aren’t they just darling!! Why I could simply turn them both into white kitties with my very special HHHSSSSSSSSS!

First up is Rocky “Rock Star”!

And next is Jessie “James”!

These two little cutie pies have been residing in my very special, healing and comforting palace for ONLY FOUR days, and already they have become more bonded and way more social with just about any biped that comes into their sanctuary AKA My Office!.

Yep, that’s them after their first day ever at a Petco Cat Adoption event. They hugged and groomed each other and then finally Rocky just hung his right paw around Jessie’s neck to let Jessie know “I got’chur back bro'”!

So Rocky and Jessie are living in my palace until the end of October. After that, I am not sure what else we can do to get them adopted. You see, I am not very happy with new kitties in my palace and I am not eating and starting to upchuck my food more often. And even TKS is not playing as much as she used to.

For now, I have asked Mom L if I can take a break from my blog and she agreed. I know I have been ever so absent from all my pals blogs’ comments and visits for over the last two years. So there is lots more going on for me than just the fosters. I think I have run “outta juice” so to speak. Not much more for me to share with all my few readers that is interesting. So unless I can come up with a blog content that is worthy of growing my readership, I may take a final bow, drop that mike and say “thank you” for sticking with me for my short time living in Blogville.

Hope to see you all in future.

32 thoughts on “Monday Meowsie News: We Are Fosters!

1. Pingback: Foster Kittens Update! | Savannah's Paw Tracks

2. Pingback: Friday Memes Will Always Be Here | Savannah's Paw Tracks

3. Karen Lucas on said:

You’ve got a lot of faithful followers Savvy and we will really miss you. Maybe just once a week or twice a month so we know how you are and how your bipeds are and how the fosters are??? Love from Jane, Lily and Henry

4. katie isabella on said:

Savvy, please…don’t feel that way and don’t leave either. Love you bunches. For real and for true.

5. That’s wonderful that you are fostering the kitties! What cuties they are. They’re in great paws with you!

6. Hmmm … this isn’t the first time we’ve heard mention of a break from your parts … we’re thankful that it never lasts very long!

7. You’re gonna leave us hanging not knowing what happens to Jessie and Rocky?Well, ok Ms Savvy Do. See ya around and best of luck on your next endeavor.

8. The foster kitties are adorable! I hope they find homes soon so your life can go back to normal. Sorry that this new adjustment hasn’t quite worked well for you. I hope with a little break your cat juice will be replenished!

They are cute. Sorry you are stressed though.

10. Oh well crapola,. we sure hope you don’t leave, you’re important and your progress over the years is a true inspiration to so many. We understand the need for a break, but don’t break your blog please.

11. Those boys are adorable! I really don’t want you to stop blogging, Savvy. I enjoy seeing you (and yes, Sage too!), and reading your posts. But if you and your human aren’t enjoying it anymore, something needs to change. I hope you find something that inspires you and keeps you here.

12. Two French Bulldogs on said:

You guys are so precious

13. The OP Pack on said:

Those two kitties are so cute. Your Mom is so kind to foster them.

Now about that blog, don’t leave, please!!! Just blog when you can, we all understand.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

14. Mee-you yur foster kittss are luvley Savannah! Rocky looks just like a Rocky LadyMum knowss uppy inn Wiarton who was a Feral Kat rescue….
    An Jesse Jamess iss hansum littul fell-oh. Try not to get stressed out Savannah an Sage! Yur doin a grate fing fur thee kitts.
    OK mee has to go rest. This beein so sick makess mee tired a lot!
    ~head rubsss~ Dharth Henry~
    Pee S: Do you have to stop bloggon? Wee wood miss you so-o much =^,.^=

15. What a couple of cuties! Savvy, are you gonna teach them the ropes?? 😉

16. Blogging is supposed to be fun, not a job. Blog when you have something to say. Relax and enjoy when you don’t. We love you either way. Foster kitties – adorable, but YIKES!

17. If blogging seems more like chore, drop it. But I’d miss all the little stories about Sage misbehaving, the Friday memes and most of all the stories about your Mum Linda’s volunteer works like these two foster babies. Because you see, Savvy, they are still babies …

18. I hope you don’t mind us saying that Rocky and Jessie are adorable, Savannah! I’m sorry you aren’t terribly happy with them, though. Just know that your mom and dad are doing a wonderful thing by helping these boys.

There is nothing wrong with taking a breather. Sometimes we all just need to step back and realign some things. We would be terribly sad to see you take a final blogging bow, Savannah, but we trust that you and your mom will make a decision that best suits you. We do hope to see you again soon!

19. Mary McNeil on said:

Oh, Savvy – I understand why you feel you need a break – but please don’t “drop the mic!” We have enjoyed reading about your progress and TKS’s and how your Mom & Dad help other kitties too. Purrayers for you all that things settle down a bit and you get just the rest you need ! (I hope you don’t mean you are ill when you say “…there is lots more going on for me…”)

20. fostering is hard and not every cat will put up with it. mom says many times that she knows how very lucky she is that we put up with all the monkeys that go through here.

21. S & S…..we wood like ta say conga rats on havin two new brotherz but we noe how stress full it iz for ewe both….we hope things tern a round N we all sew hope ya can
    ask mom N dad ta let ewe continmew ta blog; tho frank lee we total lee understand de hole new storee concept R selvez…..pick sum thin way out ther ta meow bout….R blog haz never made a lick oh centz frum de day we started kleer bak in my space times !! ☺☺♥♥

22. Oh Savvy, fostering is a lot of work for sure! We are sure you will do the absolute best for the young ones:) Hope to see you here soon, woo know how to get in touch with us!

NukNuk & Family

Fostering is a lot of work, paws up for taking good care of these cuties ! Take the time you need, we’ll be here when you come back. Purrs

24. Such cute little guys Savvy….I’m sorry having them there has upset you and TKS. You ladies are the most important occupants of your new home. Please don’t stop blogging though – you will find your voice again once things settle down. The blogosphere would miss you too much if you go away. Angel Sammy has always been proud of you “going with the flow” – I hope you can do that now too!

Hugs, Teddy

25. Why, Savvy! How could you even consider bowing out and “dropping the mike”?! You don’t have to come up with a Mewlitzer Purrize-winning post effurryday – or even effurry week. WE don’t. Just a new portrait of your sweet self and of TKS effurry so often, until inspurration comes back! Please don’t leave your devoted fans!

xoxox

26. Oh we would miss you so much Miss Savvy and we have enjoyed seeing the progress you have made with the kid Sage. We are sorry you are upset about the fosters, Scylla can relate but she is so glad Yin and Yang are here now. Mommy has gone to mush over Rocky, he looks like her Whiskers.

27. It is so very kind of you to agree to foster the two little ones, but you mustn’t let it get to you, Savvy. You will always be the #1 girl!

The Chans

28. Oh wow what a big step to take for you all. I hope that they do get re-homed soon if it is causing you to be upset.
    You are all awesome, please don’t think we don’t appreciate all that you do and the fantastic posts that you bring us. As Marjorie and the Dashkitten crew say, take a breath, a breather and settle into your wonderful new home and life.
    We’ll always be here no matter the hour or how long, for a friend and an excellent blogger and doer of great deeds to help others.. yup that is you and that makes you special and makes me, us proud to be friends….
    Have a good week
    Purrs Erin

29. Don’t stress. Savvy, Mom L and Dad P are doing a GOOD THING. Fostering saves lives. They are alive because of you!! Take a break, take a breath – you are the most wonderful cat I know.

30. Billie Cummings on said:

Why Savannah, juice always flows the wrong way in the fall. A little out-of-town is great for what ails ya. And by then it will be spring again. I love your catty outlook on life. And will miss you until your juice comes back.

31. that are two cuties I so agree !!!! all the good luck for the foster time… your mom l. and your dad p. are wonderful peeps!

32. Love Jessie’s face mask. A very handsome tribe.