Nurse Sage Has A Selfie

HEY HEY HEY!! THE KID SAGE HERE TODAY!!

I started my Nurse Sage duties as soon as Mom L came home last month from hospital. This photo is me, sitting on her chest, making her smile….right Mom?

Mom L's heart rate is normal...

Mom L’s heart rate is normal…

Mom L: “Yes Sage, you always make me smile.”

Head Butts, The Kid Sage

peeEss Savannah said I can link up to the gang over at The Cat On My Head for their Sunday Selfie Blog Hop. Be sure to click on the badge to transport over to see lots more way cool selfies.

Sunday Selfies Badge

55 thoughts on “Nurse Sage Has A Selfie

1. Good to see you kicking some a** er some rug heeheee. We do that with our kicker toys what we got for Christmas from ‘someone’ !!!!!!!!

All our love Silver, Miranda and Harvey

2. Good that you are looking after your mom-persons heart rate , Sage !

XOXO

3. tonkstail on said:

Sage you’re doing a pawesome, pawesome job! !

4. spittythekitty on said:

OMGoodness–we can’t believe how bad we have been at visiting! We have purrayed for your Mom’s recuperation but we have not been in touch like we sooooooo meant to–we want to visit y’all soon! And as soon as her knee is working real good maybe your Mom and Dad can come visit again! Sending you all lots of XOXOXOXO!

5. What a wonderful selfie Sage!

6. You look all pouty, Nurse Sage. Glad everything is normal.

7. Yup, I can see how that would make your peep smile, for sure.

Nissy

8. Oh sweet nurse Sage, you are a wonder docter, now our hearts beatings are low too πŸ˜€ Pawkisses πŸ™‚ ❀

9. Mee-you Sage mee finkss yur a pawsum nurse fur Lady Linda!!
    Wee did thee Sunday selfie today too! Yippeee…thiss iss allot of fun!
    Luv Siddhartha an LadyMum ❀ ❀ ❀

10. pilch92 on said:

Great selfie Sage! Your Mom is lucky to have 2 great nurses.

11. Nothing better than kitty love and snuggles to help get the humans back in shape. Hope your mom makes a speedy recovery!

–Purrs (and wags) from Life with Dogs and Cats.

12. That’s a great selfie, Sage. We bet your mom really appreciates your dedication.

13. that is one great selfie Sage! Bet you are a great nurse too!

14. I hope, no, I KNOW, that with you as a nurse your Mom gets the best of care and will be in her full health again soon.
    But nevertheless I’m sending all my good vibes over to her.
    Take care, all of you,
    Pit

15. Sage you are sure a cute and that is a terrific selfie.

16. That is a cute selfie Sage. Are you giving your mom purr therapy?

17. Two French Bulldogs on said:

bet she feels better already
    Snorts,

18. kittiesblue on said:

Sage, we are so happy that you joined as as we know y’all usually don’t post on Sundays. This is an adorable up close and personal selfie. We love to get on Mom or Dad’s chest right up in their face. Give Mom L our mom’s love and prayers. Hope her recovery is going as planned. Thanks for joining and supporting our blog hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

My HuMom chest is my very favorite spot so snuggle too, Sage. My HuMom sometimes gets a little jumpy though. She says I spend way to long kneading to get my spot ready. Especially when the soft swishy parts just keep bouncing back. If it’s cold out I like to get under the covers but I’ve got to be careful not to snag her chin when I try to pull down the covers. Best of all, I and only I get to sleep there, under her chin and over her heart. I leave the rest for the boys to divide up…as long as they come in quietly AFTER I’m settled. If they’re already curled up at the end of the bed, I run them off. How am I supposed to sleep knowing there are other cats in the room?
    Take good care of your Mom. I know you and Savannah are doing a great job nursing her back to health. And Sage? You’re doing an awesome job with Savannah too. Keep on reminding her how much fun being a cat can be when you’re not afraid of so many things. I know, as much as I hiss at Hitch, I’ve grown and become less fearful since he invaded my space. But, that’s just between you and me. No telling where he’d be pushing in next if he got wind I said that! And here’s a bit of purring for Mom L to help her healing along a bit.🐾

• Mistletoe I have reverted back to more hissing at Sage. Not sure why…for a while there I was sort of trying to learn how to play with her I think, but I always ended with a hiss. Makes Mom and Dad feel badly for me and Sage cuz Sage really wants a play buddy

20. Not only is this a purrefect selfie, but you are a purrfect nurse!
    Love, Lola and Lexy

21. that’s a cute selfie, think to see a panther kitty has healing power, right?

22. Awww, what a cute nurse you are. We’re so glad you can put a smile on your mommy’s face. πŸ™‚ Happy Sunday to y’all! πŸ™‚ xx Roxy & Tigerlino ❀

23. Good nursing work, S. Heart rate is important. I also helped Mom by putting my head right on the tenderest part of her knee. I think when she said the word, “Ouch” she meant “Thank you.” You’re welcome.

24. Well done selfie Sage……I’m sure you’ve been the best pawsible nurse for your Mom along with Savvy……I’m sure it helped your Mom recover super fast from her operation!

Happy Sunday
    Hugs, Sammy

25. mariodacat on said:

You make us smile too sage! It’s infectious!

You’re a great nurse, Sage ! And a smiling nurse is even more nice for the patient ! Purrs

27. Aww you are a sweet nurse Sage and that is a cute selfie,xx SPeedy

28. Bet you’re a pawsome nurse.

29. Sage, you look furry beautiful. Black cats rock.

30. Sweet Sage we bet you have been taking really good care of your mom and we hope she is healing well and will soon be good as new. Hugs and nose kisses

31. Sage, I bet you are a great nurse! My human has been sick, and I’ve had to work overtime to make sure she is all right.