I Can’t Get No Relaxation!

HIYA!!  SAVANNAH HERE!!!

I know you all know that The Kid Sage is fascinated with my very presence (Click the paw symbol to read earlier post...paw_15px.jpg)

Alas, once again, I have had to endure her scrutiny. I try to relax; and ‘she’ on the other paw sets up a Watch Tower above me…always above…

Sage watches Savvy

Gosh, look at HRH Savvy…just relaxin’…nice and warm…sigh…wish I could snuggle with her

I know, I know…you all are gonna side with TKS. And yes, I wish I could accommodate her. But I had to defend myself from many dominate cats when I was ‘in the wild’ so to speak. It continues to appear that I was at least a stray adult cat; and that I had to defend myself from aggressive males and some females to get food and avoid being attacked. I believe I can learn; in fact, I already have. In case you were not with me three years ago, I have made incredible progress and continue to change.

I so hope one day I can win her trust

I so hope one day I can win her trust

Seriously, look at me; knowing TKS is ‘above’ me…and yet there I am…relaxin’…

I am an ‘Adult Rescue Cat Making a Difference’ for myself and others.  Join me on my journey.

27 thoughts on “I Can’t Get No Relaxation!

1. kittiesblue on said:

So close and yet so far. You do seem to be tolerating her presence much better, Savvy! TKS does look a bit melancholy as if she wishes you would consent to be her BFF. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

2. Mee-you Savannah mee finkss yur doin pawtastick there! It iss not easy leernin to trust aftur what you ben thru’. LadyMum told mee yur storey an mee finkss yur BERRY brave to let Sage come live with you.
    Bee proud of yur accompp…acomplee…leernin to reelax round Sage!!
    Wee givess you 888 pawss up….
    ***paw kissess*** an ~head rubss~ Siddhartha Henry an LadyMum ~

3. Clowie on said:

I know just what it’s like having cats, yes two, peering down at me from a vantage point!

4. catfromhell on said:

Savvey Grrl Furrend! The young ones always goes or the high percues!
    And yous are doing better!
    Kisses
    Nellie

5. CatLadyMac on said:

Savvy, you are you and TKS is herself. Just lying still while she watches you is being good for both of you !

6. You are gonna give TKS a complex. She so wants a buddy to play with. Maybe she needs a younger sisfur. HEH!

7. You’ve come so far, Savvy, and even if you and TKS are never snuggly buddies, she has taught you lots of things (like jumping up on tables!), so she can’t be all bad, right?

8. You’ve made a ton of progress, Savvy. You’ll get there…we know it!

Mum is just hearing Mike Jagger singing your words MOL ! Purrs

10. Two Frwnch Bulldogs on said:

We think we would be a nervous wreck too if some buddy was spying from the tower
    Snorts

11. savvy….ewe R doin grate….3 months frum now ….ya mite be sharin de same perch…look how far ya haz come all reddy…all things in time ♥♥♥

12. That is so darn good Savvy!

13. We think it’s wonderful how well you’re getting along.

14. Sage and you might not snuggle up like two kittens who are from the same litter (and most don’t even when they leave their kitten years with litter mates). Don’t worry for not having the urge to snuggle. That is ok.

15. Baby steps Savvy all in the right direction,xx Speedy

16. The OP Pack on said:

One step at a time, Savannah – we know you secretly love TKS, and one day you two may engage in a snuggle snooze:)

Woos – Ciara and Lightning

17. When Timber looks at me like that she is thinking of pouncing…better look out BOL!!

NukNuk

18. I think you can go a long way, even with baby steps. 🙂

19. Fabulous Savvy!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

20. hannahandlucy on said:

You are making progress Savvy and in time you will see how far you have gone and also how far you have learned to relax when Sage is in your proximity.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

21. You are making amazing strides Savvy…Sage does not know why you are always watching and wary but she maybe she does ? I mean she does not really push her luck so maybe she is also learning..learning to be patient 🙂 loves Miss Bev xx

Gee Whiz, Savannah. We are really proud that you can relax in the same room as another kitty. While it’s lovely to see kitties all curled together, snuggling, it’s far from necessary. We think your pawrents and your fans all just want you to be happy.

23. to say it with Mick Jagger too: heyheyhey… that’s what you say… :o) but honestly it’s great to see you together in one photo… that’s a giant step for a cat… and it makes me so happy to know that it probably made your mom happy too to take a photo of you and TKS together :o)

24. I think you are making great progress, Savannah! As time goes on, I think you will realize the both of you can coexist… and even if you are not fast friends, I think that Sage’s presence will become part of your routine – something you would miss if it were missing.

25. She is up there watching over you to PROTECT you while you sleep, Savvy. One can see that she admires you greatly and that is why she is always watching you.

26. I just read this, looked at the pictures and smiled. You two will get along fine, it just takes patience, and a bit more patience. You two are the best.