New Mistress of the Princess Guard

I suspect you all knew this day would come eventually. Sigh—I had hoped it would be a little later. But, Dad P and Mom L left the final decision up to me. And I thought, and thought and thought some more…

I mean like the paw writing was right there on the wall in front of me, right? Where there was always three special cat food ceramic pedestal bowls, a new one appeared—just this weekend. You can see my deep burgundy bowl that sets off nicely against my gray furs. And then Sage’s pink bowl that makes her black panther furs go “WOW”!! Katie’s bowl is deep blue that looks very nice with her gray tabby  and white furs. And then, that light green bowl appeared just this weekend.

That did indeed concern me. Even more concerning was when I saw that same light green dish show up in Saturday night’s line up of dishes being readied for our evening meal.

That’s when the paw writing showed up. So I had to pawnder this pawdicament even more.

I fretted a lot about this one. I am at least sixteen years old. What do I need with some upstart young lady kitten introoding into my cozy castle? Then a thought struck me.

Why I do have a role in my castle that needs some kitty to fill. So, she shall be my “Mistress Guardian of the Princess’ Master Bedroom”!!!

This is my royal decree. Mistress Eowyn shall always sleep on my master bedroom chair, next to Dad P, far removed from where I sleep next to Mom L. She shall forever be assigned the duty of keeping me, her Royal Highness, Princess Savannah, safe. Every night. There!! It is done!!

She may be all nicey nice now, but I will not suffer her ever introoding into my safe space at night next to Mom L.

Peace shall furever reign in my castle under my paws.

20 thoughts on “New Mistress of the Princess Guard

1. chrisscatmeow on said:

Well pawed Savannah.x😻💜🐾

What a kind and wise decision, Savvy. Welcome, Princess Guard Mistress Eowyn!

3. savvy; best ruling ewe haz made in de past 57 hourz !! 😉

Mistress Eowyn ; a MOST happee gotcha day two ewe & we wish ewe manee yeerz a head filed with happeez and healtheez ♥♥♥♥

YAY & HOORAY & 984 pawz up !!

pea ezz….savvy; EWE can cauz trubull…. N now start blamin ~~~~~~~~ 😉

4. You made a very kind decision sweet Savvy!

5. Mary McNeil on said:

What a wise decision Katie ! “So let it be written, so let it be done !”

6. I hope she sticks to your decree, Savvy.

7. Sounds like a good plan. Good luck with the next steps to teach the new kid her place.

That’s a very wise decree, Savvy, we hope peace remains in your castle. Purrs

9. Oh my I loved this post. Is SHE staying furrever now?

10. Wooo! good job Savvy, play bows,

Nuk

11. Sounds like a purr-fect solution

12. Kathleen Sturgis on said:

Good luck with that, Savannah! Let’s hope Eowyn keeps the younger girls busy and gives you the respect you deserve. Your job is to give her a whap when she gets too rambunctious!

Savannah, that was a VERY Queenly decree and I know peace will indeed reign in your castle. I admire how you handle life!
    Katie Isabella

14. Welcome to the Princess Guard Mistress Eowyn, MOL we new the paw writing was on the wall and you were HOME.

15. Your wish is your mom’s command eh? OF COURSE!!

16. Uh, oh – Dear Savannah, the disrespect to not ask you beforehand if you want to enlarge the number of your subjects by half … what did your human serfs think? But I have to state – Eowyn is a fair maiden – though not of your royal beauty. She might be good to keep Katie busy.

17. It really is all about proper territory division. Which I see your humans have taken into consideration.

P.S. My human has a big weakness for calicos, so she adores the new addition!

18. we hope da peace stay in your castle and your kingdom ;O)

19. Dalton,Benji aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs on said:

Oh, what a great idea, Savannah!

20. Meowser, good to have your wise insight into dealing with new subjects for my queendom!
    Purrseidon

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )