Sunday Selebration…SEE UPDATE AT BOTTOM
Hiya! Savannah Here!
First, let me assure (vocab building project VBP) you all that I am making this an EASY SUNDAY!
Dad caught me taking a little nap in my fave tunnel…I had just come back from hanging out with Spitty across the Bay, and we played like crazy with his Neko toy and his Peacock feather…first I waved it for him then he did it for me…what a blast!!!…I couldn’t even crawl all the way out of my tunnel, I just collapsed!
Now, for my SELEBRATION NEWS!
Zena, The Princess Tails gave me this really cool Blog of The Year: 2012 award. I got it while Mom was away in Mexico, so I am sorry Princess Zena that I am just getting it announced. Your thoughtfulness and generosity again humbles me. Thank you my good furriend!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check the FAQ on The Thought Palette.
Like I know this award is already running amuck around paw blogs…so I can’t keep track of who has it and who doesn’t…So I am going to pass it first right back to Princess Zena!
My list in nor order:
Princess Zena, The Princess Tails…she deserves all 6 stars! Having to train the newbie and all…thank you so much PZ!!
Now, I want to pass this award to those who followed my blog from its birth in February 2012 to its growth in March 2012…I have listed them the order in which they started to follow me…my only followers for those first weeks…
- Animal Couriers…Miss Ann keeps that blog so relevant, and she visits, and visits and comments…what a trooper and she hung in with my fledgling blog from the very beginning…luvluvluv you Miss Ann! I know you don’t post awards, but I want to pass this to you and all your dedicated animal transport folks.
- Rumpy Dog…he followed the next day behind Animal Couriers and he has never left my side…thank you Rumpers and I know you don’t post awards either, but you have always been there for me and inspire me to write more and more for animal rescue and issues that affect us.
- Sage Chronicles, The (mis)Adventures of Sage…I did not realize, so shame on me, that Sage has followed me from the beginning. I did not really know how to follow others then…but am so happy to find Sage in my email in box now…his blog is tops!
- Bowie…much to my chagrin looking back, there was Bowie, right from the start…and I have only just figured how to follow him. Thank you for your patience Bowie.
- Sammy, One Spoiled Cat…no matter how many times I fail to visit Sammy, he never fails to visit me…Sammy your loyalty is precious to me.
- Kitty Bloger…lots of fun and funny photos of kittehs…I know this blogger does not blog everyday, but want to recognize them for their support.
- Miss Jamie Dedes, The Writer By Day and other blogs. I think she had one about cats, but then ended that one, but she does drop by to visit me on occasion and I appreciate her loyalty.
All these blogs are 6 star blogs in my heart, so I hope each one now knows I “see” them and their willingness to read a fledgling blogger and give that blogger time to develop…thank you all.
I also was given a lovely award by a new furriend, Speedy, The Cheeky House Bunny gave me this truly pawsome award called The Family of Bloggers.
Apparently, there are no rules for this award and I can pass it along to as many or as few as I want. So of course, I am passing it to EFURRYONE!!! Purrlease take this pretty badge and post it on your bloggy from me, Savannah.
So, that’s it for my on Sunday Selebration…paw pats, Savannah
IMPAWTANT UPDATE: HELP MY THREE MOGGIES WHOSE NEW SITE JUST CRASHED TODAY
HERE IS THEIR OLD WP WHICH THEY ARE USING FOR NOW: http://mythreemoggies.wordpress.com/
and here is the short link: http://wp.me/2m40p