Accolades (VBP) From Furriends…and My Garden Report
HIYA!! SAVANNAH HERE!!!
You guessed it! Time to start another VBP Blog Hop week. If it is not sounding familiar to you…click HERE to find out all about it.
My furry good furriend Nerissa, of Nerissa’s Life, passed a new version of the Liebster Award to me…it’s a variant from the one I already have so I am gonna do a selction of the things Nissy asked me to do…just some…heh…heh
…here is the pretty new version…
By accepting this new version of the Liebster award, I will;
- Thank my furriend who passed it to me…DONE
- Answer eleven questions posed by Nissy… my answers below
- Post eleven random facts about me..ok, I’ll do that too
(whispers behind paw…in case you don’t know it, Nissy’s bloggy is a finalist in the Blog Paws Nose to Nose Awards for the Best Blog Writing…pawsome, huh?!…click here to read about it)
And I was also “TAGGED” by Miss Binky, from Angel Whisperer 2011, a couple of weeks ago…
…so sorry Binky for taking so long to honor your “TAG”. However, the rules for the tag game are pretty identical to the ones for the new Liebster version…so I am only gonna do it all once…and then…just because I am
obstinate and like stuff my own way flexible, I will not pass the Liebster or the Tag Game along…’cuz I think lots of you have already received the award and played the Game of Tag.
So, I am going to answer Nerissa’s Eleven Questions
1. What is your favourite flower? Iceland Poppy
2. What is the most recent book you read? I’m a cat; I watch TV
3. What is your favourite genre? Written stuff that gets made into a TV show
4. What is your favourite season? Spring cuz the heater furnace goes off and it is really loud and scary
5. Who is your best friend?…ummm…I have lots…but my BFGF is Cathy Keisha–she helps me with Twitter
6. Would you rather sit under a tree or climb it? Neither, I don’t go outside
7. What is your favourite kind of tree? One without leaves so I can the birds and squirrels better
8. What is your favourite smell? Mom
9. What is your favourite television show? Sunday Morning News
10. Do you have siblings and if so, how many? ZIP! hope it stays that way too!
11. What colour is your fur or hair? Lovely Russian Blue Gray…simply gorgeous with white accents
And Binky’s Eleven Questions
1. What do you prefer, water or milk? Water!
2. Do you like rain or snow? Neither, I don’t go outside
3. Do you believe in Furry-land? WHAT!!!??? Who doesn’t???
4. Do you believe in Angels? If they come from Furry-Land
5. What do you do if you find a lot of money? Give it to help homeless kitties and woofies
6. When are you the most active and when you are the most
laziest inactive? Dad would say middle of night for active and Mom would say all day for inactive…MOL!
7. What do you do if you had to take care of your own dinner? Yowl really loud until help came
8. Where would you fly to if you had wings? To visit my furriend Easy in Brittany, France…he has so much fun!
9. How do you show your affection? I do my Precious Prancing Pony move to get pets
10. What color is your favorite? why blue of course, like my fave blue afghan
11. What smell is your favorite? Mom
Now Eleven Random Things About Me:
1. I like to give smoochies to my plush pal Nanuk before eating my snack
2. I am afraid of most people
3. My furriend and mentor Sammy taught me to luvluvluv tissue paper and tents
5. I have not been on my cat tower since they put the Christmas Tree next to it…no matter where they place it
6. I follow Mom to her litter box at night
7. I snuck up one night and slept against Mom’s head
8. I YOWLED and HOWLED to scare away a vicious raccoon outside my patio door…at midnight…WHAT??
9. I poop every other day..always in the back of my downstairs litter box
10. I cry if I wake up and can’t find Mom
11. I am starting to like sitting on window sills
Now you all know I pawticipate in Pepi Smart Dog’s Thankful Thursday Blog hop…so…guess what I am thankful for???…YES!! The accolades my furriends pass to me are so appreciated…with all my heart. Thank You All!!
And of course…you all know by now…I am a multitasker…and of course…I am also delivering my gardening report to Jonesie…the Founder Emeritus and Master Gardener…
Jonesie…this collage of my current garden is for you…delivered with smoochies…mmmwwwaaahhaaa!!
Now…my promised daily reminder..
peeEss: DON’T FORGET!! APRIL FIRST (1) IS MY ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY PAWTY!!
…and here are the rules again…(hardly any at all…2 very nice give aways)
you don’t have to anything whatsoever EXCEPT the following:
- Leave a comment on this post(Tuesday March 26 ONLY)…and only this post…YOU HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY MARCH 29 AT NOON PST...I will remind you on every post from now until then…you must leave your comment on this post (Tuesday March 26)
- In your comment tell me which set of hand painted rocks you want…you can only request one set…so include in your comment “CAT” or “WOOFIE“
- YOU HAVE TO BE AT MY PAWTY TO WIN!…so make sure I know you came to the pawty by leaving a comment (hello is all you need to say)…If I don’t see you at my PAWTY then I will go to the next listed in random order from random.org.
No restriction on where you live; if you win I will get your prize to you…promise!! PURRLEASE!! Tell me in your comment if you want the Cat or Woofie Hand Painted Stones…done by @TinyPearlCat’s staff, click HERE to visit her bloggy.