Special Savannah Holiday Wreath

Hiya! Savannah Here!

Just going to make it simple today…hope you don’t mind me sharing more things about my first furrever Christmas in my final furrever  home.

This is special to me…and I hope my bestest gurlfurriend, Cathy Keisha, from Stunning Keisha (we met first on Twitter…she is a DJ for Nip Club!!) comes by to take a peek at what Mom found and bought special for me.

You see, Mom found me a wreath made out of my most favorite toy…PEACOCK FEATHERS!!!  Well, actually, the feathers are not real, I sniffed them and confirmed (VBP) that, but still…check it out! (click to biggify)

ct 14

Isn’t it PAWSOME!  It is the only wreath in our whole house…and Mom hung it in a special place…

ct 18

Right up over our fireplace!!…she took down the Navajo Weaving that belongs there, but for the holiday, my Special Savannah Holiday Wreath rules our living room!!

And can you see the stockings?…Dad and Mom have the striped ones…a friend knitted them for them the year BEFORE they married…lucky they aren’t like in shreds because that was like a bazillion years ago! MOL!

Now can you see the one that says “MEOW” at the top??? Guess who that belongs to?????? YES!  ME! Mom brought it home and hung it using her special Tuxie Cat stocking hanger…she gave it to me for my very own this year…wait a minute…(wipes drippy nose and leaky eyes…sniff, sniff)…Ok..I’m Ok…it’s just a lot to take in…I never had so much that was just for me and done to make me feel special and part of a furrever family…I really, really like it.

ct 12

Now you can see my WHOLE STOCKING!  It has fishies on it…and I hope Santa Paws stuffs it full!

That’s it for today, thanks for letting me share my experiences from my first Christmas in my furrever home.

Paw pats, Savannah

peeEss…Cathy Keisha has been posting about all the wonderful gift shops at the Nip Club Holiday Bazaar , she has worked her paws down to nothing fundraising, so hop over and check out her posts.

And another good furriend, Texas, A Cat in New York, also posted about a pawsome fundraiser called Winnie’s Wish Christmas Fundraiser, which Celestial Kitties is hosting, so scoot over to either of these two blogs to check that out too.

Great opportunities to shop for gifts AND give back at the same time. Have a peaceful Sunday.

43 thoughts on “Special Savannah Holiday Wreath

1. Chancy and Mumsy (Mag) on said:

We love the wreath sweet Savannah. We hope your stocking is stuffed full of toys and treats when you check out Christmas. Hugs and nose kisses

2. da tabbies o trout towne on said:

savannah…this stockin iz bee yond awesum. !!!!!!!!! it will hold at LEEST 87 cases oh mackeral, flounder, salmon, white fish and trout !!!

3. That’s a beautiful wreath – I would use it for the whole year – it’s gorgeous.

4. Sending hugs I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!!

5. Savannah, the wreath is beautiful, but the Christmas stocking that says “Meow” now that is a lovely think indeed! We all have our own too!

By the way, Winnie’s Wish is the fundraising end of the amazing work done by Chrystal over at Daily Dose. She truly deserves our support! We already ordered our presonalised ornaments from Celestial Kitties.

The Chans

6. Your bloggies regarding Christmas are so sweet and joyful!

7. spittythekitty on said:

Mmmmmm, I wonder if Santa will fill your stocking wif delishus SAMMONS or TROWTS??? I think I’ll drive the FURRari over on Krissymouse morning to find out 😉 Oh, I didn’t see that ur tree was not a real one–guess you better NOT try to climb it then, MOL!!!

8. The wreath is lovely! The stocking is awesome as well. I love the fish, just purrfect for the stocking of a special kitty.

9. I would so be up on that mantle right now!

– Brother Henry

10. I LOVE your wreath! I can tell your Christmas is already shaping up to be something really special!

11. Katie Isabella on said:

Savannah, what a pawsome wreath! My fave fevvers too!

Hi Savannah! It’s Mistletoe. Hitch is off playing with the Mom-mom. She made a ham for the humans dinner, so he’s giving her some extra attention. I’m like you, I don’t eat much people food. Well, sometimes I steal a French fry or potato chip and lick the salt off. I had to scavenge …well before, and mostly I like cat food best. And Halo freeze dried chicken. 3out of4 kitties like the Halo chicken in our house. Hitch doesn’t so huMom gets him Temptations. You peacock feather wreath is really beautiful. I love peacock feathers too. So I wonder, do you think that you adjusted to you new house so easily because you finally know that you have found your forever family? Everyone says forever home, but it’s not really the structure it’s those who live inside. Now you know that whatever house they live in and whereever they go, you are part of the family, so you go too? Sometimes kitties, and woofie too, get left behind when a family has to move. I think those furfriends know that they’re home left with the people they loved. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to make you sad. I just think that you adjusted to the new place so well because the real home, your mom and dad, we’re still the same. Enjoy your Christmas in your forever home. The first are awesome and the 9th is pretty sweet too. Love you!
    Purrs to you,
    Mistletoe & Hitch

13. Beautiful wreath! that’s actually one that you can keep up all year. Super pretty! Hope Santa puts a lot of tasty things in your stocking!

14. Very pretty wreath! And a great stocking )

15. catfromhell on said:

Oh Wow! A peacock wreath! and what a cool stocking. Me is mad at Mommy. she says the Christmas stuff cannot goes up until all the canning stuff gets put away and she cleans the living room. And what is she doing today….relaxing! No fair
    Kisses
    Nellie

16. We just love your peacock wreath and your stocking is so darling. You are a lucky girl Savannah and we are sure Santa Paws will fill that stocking full. ~Scylla, Socks & Fenris

17. OH, the Momster just LOVES that peacock wreath. It is exquisite. And you are one lucky kitty – you have the biggest stocking of all of them. Bet Santa fills it way over the top.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

• I hope so!! but I am such a spoiled cat, I have so many toys I don’t ever touch, I think I am going to donate those so I can try the new ones I might find on Christmas morning. Hope you all enjoy your WHOLE yard again!

18. Your wreath is COOL!!! And, your stocking is so wonderful…we hope Sandy Paws puts an entire tuna fishie in there for you, along with 30 or 40 pounds of catnip. Oh, some real live dead shrimps, too. Several dozen!

• MOL! I am so finicky, I don’t seem to care much for nip, even fresh or freshly dried; don’t like fish; don’t like peep food; I really like my prescription kibble for a treat and my canned Fancy Feast beef or chicken with liver, and I am a happy girl…cheap date, huh? MOL

19. Nice Savannah wreath! Good thing it’s not real or you’d be up on the mantle tearing it apart. I have my own Christmas stocking too. At first, I had to use a hand-me-down from Nicky. Thanks for the shout-outs. Can you believe I won 2 things last night?!?!?

20. orientallily001 on said:

What a neat wreath! No… it’s not neat… it’s BEAUTIFUL!!! And pretty appropriate considerin’ your love of the peacock feathers, huh? Hmmm… I wonder if they make wreaths of nip….

Savannah… to collect your second star… just go to the Thought Palette link on my blog post and you’ll find the rules for the award along with badges for the various levels. Also, there’s a FB group all recipients of the award can join. I did. Or rather, the peep did ’cause all I have is the dumb fan page… like I’m NOT a REAL CAT or something… MOUSES! Peeps!!! Anywho… I’ve told the peep in no uncertain terms that she’s to tell the peeps over in that group that Nerissa’s Life is really my blog. She said she did. I hope she did. Peeps!

Nissy from Nerissa’s Life

• oh, now I remember! I read that when I first got the award. And I get it about FB, all I can have is a stupid fan page too. So mostly I can’t join some stuff, Mom has to and then she doesn’t want a bunch of cat stuff on her own timeline so she tells me “no”…MOUSES! not fair…and glad you appreciate my wreath, it is pretty special for me

21. Now that is a terrific wreath! I know you will have a very special Christmas Savannah!

• Oh Brian, I know you have all been together for a while, but this is my first real Christmas in my truly furrever home. I won’t ever have to live anywhere else and I really like the new home because it is smaller than the one from last year. thank you for your support, Savannah

22. What a beautiful wreath! And a great stocking too! You are so lucky Savvy!

23. Very pretty wreath Savannah and I like your special Christmas stocking! I hung mine up today too……YAY! I’m sure since we’ve been ever so good that Santa Paws will fill them up with goodies……… 😀

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

24. snoopys@snoopysdogblog on said:

Hey Savannah,

It’s great to meet you buddy, I’m still working on how to interact with you felines, but I’m trying really hard! 🙂 You’re are SO beautiful, I know it’s not all about looks, but I just wanted to tell you!! That’s a great stocking you’ve got, I sure hope Santa does his job and fills it up for you 🙂

Big wags,

Your pal Snoopy 🙂
    PS – I think you live near to me too, you’re very sensible being an indoor Kittie, stay dry!! 🙂

25. Awww…..that’s so nice. We love the wreath and having your own stocking is pawsome!!!

The Florida Furkids