What?! Another One?: Monday Meowsie News
HIYA!! SAVANNAH HERE!!!
Can you believe it???
I am having ANOTHER GIVEAWAY from the swag Mom L and Dad P continue to receive from vendors while attending Blog Paws 2014. I like to keep on sharing the bounty from this year’s pawsome conference!
Yes, that is right. Two lucky winners are going to be able to try out The Honest Kitchen’s cat food. It is all natural, easy to store because it is dehydrated…that’s right…just add water and the kitty noms are ready!
The deal was that if participants at Blog Paws dropped by The Honest Kitchen’s vendor booth and asked, they could sign up to receive TWO WHOLE POUNDS of cat OR woofie noms. Of course, Mom L and Dad P both went by and signed up and they chose cat food. I just received both boxes and I am GIVING THEM AWAY! Woo Hoo!
- You must leave a comment on this blog post telling me you want to be entered
- Anyone can enter BUT only USA residents can receive the food. If you are international, you can chose a pal in the USA to receive the box of food. It really is not enough to donate to a shelter but plenty for another kitty to give this product a try…one two pound box makes SIX pounds of “Prowl” chicken dinners
- Deadline to leave a comment is Wednesday, June 4, 12 Noon PDST. Winners announced on Friday, June 6
- Random.org will select TWO winners
- This includes a really nifty cook book to make meals for your cat, and some of these meals YOU can share along with your cat…check out the photos below. Also a great little booklet about proper food for cats and woofie
Be sure to leave me a comment telling me you want in on the giveaway.
Now for some more proof that The Kid Sage just cannot keep her eyes off my magnificence, not even with bird TV up close and personal.
Please notice, she is not far away from me…and I am snoozing away…heh…heh…more progress. And if that isn’t enough…while Mom L was trying to keep up with my dictation for this blog post…I had a little rustle in a shopping bag she had in our office. Why is this news you ask? Because I knew The Kid was upstairs and free…and I was still OK about walking around…’course I kept one eye over my shoulder just in case she decided to bound downstairs like she does. Rude kid…sigh
Last but not least…I want to let you know that my pals Mollie and Alfie are working hard to try and help a fellow woofie blogger with some vet expenses. This human’s sweet walking buddy, Mabel, passed unexpectedly from bloat and they tried valiantly to save her…but lost her and are left with loving memories and $1400 USD in bet costs.
Mollie and Alfie are holding an auction to try to help the human with this cost. Please pop over to their blog to get detail for entering items in the auction, and if you have time…please visit Mabel’s human and let her know she is surrounded by furriends in her time of loss. Creekside Hikers.
I know there are lots of auction going on right now to help other humans with vet care costs…I am not asking anyone to bid…but please help by donating an item if you can. Thanks ever so much
Paw Pats, Savannah…and sometimes The Kid Sage