Tower Test Trials: Friday Frolics

HIYA!!  SAVANNAH HERE!!!

IT’S COMPLETED!!!

DSC_4425

And here are some out takes from our test trials to make sure this new cat tower is ready for playing…you will see that I did the test trials on the lower levels and The Kid Sage (of course)…went straight to the top!!

Lower level test trial…

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Now The Kid Sage takes you to the test trial on the top level…

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This tower is being checked out now for proper placement…still some kinks to work out…but our Dad P TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

Paw Pats, Savannah and Head Butts, The Kid Sage

47 thoughts on “Tower Test Trials: Friday Frolics

1. Pingback: ALERT!! White Tower in Danger! | Savannah's Paw Tracks

2. Pingback: Do Cats “kick the tires” On New Things? | Savannah's Paw Tracks

3. Dat’s a weally cool tower Savvy. Yous boff look like yous weally enjoyin’ it too. Hav fun.

Luv ya’

Dezi

4. That tower looks impressive. I hope you’re both having lots of fun with it!

5. That is incredible! How fun

6. Katie Isabella on said:

Savvy, I was looking for an email address and didn’t find one so I hope you will not mind too much this one time dealio. Since your mommy has climbed the temples in Guatemala, I am pasting in my mom’s son’s cat themed Journal where he has sneaked in a buncha pictures of his trip to Belize and Guatemala. If you do go there, scroll down till you see the BIG cats and then, pictures of the temples. He went on a grant from UNCC and is completing his paper. And still taking malaria pills even though he is home safe. xxoo

7. Savvy and Sage that is one cool tower and you seem to love it.. even Mr Mousie loves it! I f we still had our kitty I would want one for her!

8. Marty the Manx on said:

Hi Savvy and Sage! Tower is looking good! Dad did a great job! Love the action pictures too! Savvy you are playing with a mousie??? Taking him places??? Woohoo!!!! Sage, great paw skills! Have an awesome weekend all!
    Marty

9. its fantastic Savvy and Sage you girls are so lucky,xx SPeedy

10. HIP HIP HURRAH!!!!! We think your Dad did an OUTSTANDING job with the tower…and we see that both of you are enjoying it! Our is in Mommy’s bedroom right now and we race up and down it all day (and night) long.

11. Wow! That tower is pawrific! Mikko and Jax would absolutely LOVE to have a tower like that…And oh, poor Mr. Mousie!
    Well, you can say the same to Mr. Bald Mouse. He used to be all furry….then came Mikko!! He is one of those toys where its on a wire and the cats can paw it around…But Mikko had other ideas.
    Have a pawsome day!
    ♥♥Mikko and Jax♥♥

12. Whoa! I only went up to the penthouse on my tower a couple of times. Sage seems to be loving it.

Way to go, Dad. And way to do all that arduous testing, Savvy and Sage. 🙂

14. Wow, what a cool tower! We bet you and Sage are gonna have so much fun with it. Are you gonna share nicely??

15. The OP Pack on said:

Congrats to your Dad – he did a pawesome job!!! We know you will both really enjoy your new tower. Have a great weekend.

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

16. That tower is state of the art! And big enough so both of you can use it at the same time. I like it over there near the door and the window. Have fun!

17. The Dad did a pawsome job and now you both get to enjoy a great condo!

18. Two Frwnch Bulldogs on said:

Ta-Daaaaa beautiful

19. edithchase on said:

Good job Dad P, that looked like it was a lot of work to put together. Great pictures too, darker cats are so hard to get good photos of.

20. Wow! Awesome!!!!

Your tower rocks (and so do your Dad !) ! It’s so stylish, and looks like a lot of fun for you two ! Purrs

22. kittiesblue on said:

Sage, you are so brave climbing to the top of the tower and then playing with your toy. And Savvy, that was some pretty impurrsive mouse action. It certainly appears as if you two are going to have a great time with your new tower. Your dad DOES rock! XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

23. Katie Isabella on said:

OH WOW! I wish I were there to help test it. I LOVE the look of it. I hope you will report again and again. xoxox

24. Yow Savannah me BFF n Kid Sage dat iz sum snazzie tower ya both got dere!! Me lubz yer Mouse toss game Savannah n lub to play dat when me feelz guud!
    Sage ya lookz so velvertee soft n yer a young Queen fer shure!!!
    Much lub to ya both, Nylablue n Mum too ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

25. WOW! That tower is one of the best I’ve ever seen. Mind if I teleport on over and give it a spin?

Nissy #Niss4Senate – tell the PM, today.

26. pilch92 on said:

Looks like it passed inspection- nice job!

27. Those photos at the top of the tower are awesome, perfect for the Queen to keep an eye on her dominion.

28. S & S yur dad does total lee rock & if ewe tell him thiz like 5 times…we bet he will build ewe ANOTHER castle …hint hint….:)

happee week oh end two all N heerz ta lemon sole & lake trout ♥

29. We love your tower of paw power!!!

30. Didn’t your dad do well?!!

31. Mumsy's Little Chancy Man on said:

That is a beautiful tower. Great job your dad did getting it all set up for you sweeties to enjoy. It looks like you both are going to love it. Hugs and nose kisses

32. Awesome job Dad P and excellent trial run girls..what fun you are both having and such a great day for mousie….not hahaahah 🙂 hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

33. Wow!!! Looking pawsome girls!! Well done Dad and We LOVE the pictures!!!!

34. That is an AMAZING “Tower of Cat Power” you’ve got there in your living room now Savvy and Sage…..Dad did a great job of construction and it looks totally ready for you to occupy! You girls look quite happy with it…….be careful climbing to the “penthouse level” !

Hugs, Sammy

35. He looks like he did a great job!!

36. That tower is just purrfect for you and the kid, Savvy. Granny and I loved both of your slide shows. You are such a lion, roarrrr 🙂 Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend and ENJOY 🙂

37. Applaus for the builder! You did a good job on this tower, Peter. Praise to those who deserve it.
    And I can see, both of the recipients are very happy with their new cat furniture!

38. Oh you had a “tower warming party” with a mouse? That’s cool! I like the shiny panther-fur of The Kid… mom would like to know what kind of shampoo you use for her fur? Bet it’s a magic shampoo :o)

• I hope it is no shampoo and only cat saliva, that is used to keep this fur shiny! Shampoo only for medical reasons (then they are sometimes inevitable. Cats are no dolls or children, they come with a self-cleaning-function.

• it was playful meant :o)

• Oh, far too many cat owners do it, sadly 😦

• I know, too many dog owners sadly too :o(

• As a cat-person I have some understanding for the dog owners, though 😛 *just kidding!* …
            Who gets a pet should inform him/herself before what it is like with a dog/cat. Cats shed fur, a lot of fur (trust me, I am always covered in it and I only have TWO) – more than dogs! That may be the reason why some misled cat owners think bathing is a good idea. It isn’t! Let alone that the cat will lick the shampoo/soap off – that cannot be healthy, too!
            And dogs – well, when getting wet their natural skin-oil has a strong scent, not every dog person may love.

Bathing does not only do away with the scent but with the natural skin-protection, too. Not a good idea (unless you have a skin disease to tackle and the vet has prescribed bathing).
            An owner has to live with the hairs/the scent – or not get a pet! *rant over* Getting a pet is not like going to IKEA and buying decoration.

• I agree with you, it’s bad to treat animals that way. They are animals and they have their own smell. Think dogs and cats feel very uncomfy when they smell like a rose garden :o) The smell and the hairs belong to our pets :o)

39. I LOVE that tower! It looks like you both have your favorite spots.